1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

And so, it's been a year...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Celtkin, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Celtkin

Celtkin <B>Webmaster</b> Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    46.73° N, 117.00° W
    A year ago today, the foundations were laid for the creation of ThePhins.com. Since then, we have grown to be the second largest Miami Dolphins fan site and the fastest growing Miami Dolphins fan site on the planet. We have you to thank for what we have become.

This site began with a goal to create a Miami Dolphins site that was built with a strong sense of community -- a virtual family that would be unmatched in the virtual world. We have done that and we have you to thank.

We believed that if we put the fans first and provided a home for people who shared our ideals - that fans can communicate with one another in a civil manner, even if they disagree, that we would find an audience.

From the beginning, we cared more about quality than quantity. Forums are successful because of the people who make a home there and because of the members who give their time to keep the details in order. Because of this philosophy, our numbers have grown and we have been blessed beyond our wildest dreams.

For all these these, we have you to thank.

Please join me in thanking those who call this place home and to all of those members who have given unselfishly of their time and money to help keep this dream a reality.

George, the staff and I are truly humbled by what you helped create and sustain.

Thank you.

2. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    woot!!!!!!! been amazing....heres to many more years to come!

Fin-Omenal and Celtkin like this.
  3. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    I'm glad and grateful for this home.

Mal, can I borrow your 1-Year insignia?

Fin-Omenal and Celtkin like this.
  4. Celtkin

Celtkin <B>Webmaster</b> Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    46.73° N, 117.00° W
    Absolutely Joe. It's actually George's design but you are and anyone else are welcome to use it. :up:

5. Trowa

Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    has it really only been one year? seems so much longer.

Celtkin likes this.
  6. King Felix

King Felix Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 6, 2007
    i remember last year. that day was crazy

but this place is by far the best on the internet, keep up the good work druid(and the other admins and mods)!!!!!

Fin Fan In Cali and Celtkin like this.
  7. DOLPHAN1

DOLPHAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

Home and family. What more can be said. best place to get most anything you want or need. Thanks guys!

8. Colorado Dolfan

Colorado Dolfan ...dirty drownin' man?

One year already? You know what they say about time flying and having fun...

This place is definitely much like a family and I think we have the staff to thank for that. You set the foundation and let this site build up from that. The excellent foundation you guys laid brought more and more quality posters and (dare I say?) friends into the fold.

I thank the staff and all the Phin fans that make this site what it is...

Here's to many more years of the best 'Phins site on the net!

9. BuckeyeKing

BuckeyeKing Wolves DYNASTY!!!!

Dec 6, 2007
    Time sure goes by fast! I'm glad I came over here.

Keep up the great work :D