1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anatomy of a Play: Camarillo's TD

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by arsenal, Dec 21, 2007.

1. arsenal

arsenal Sunglasses and advil

Nov 26, 2007
    Commack, NY
    This was a cool little segment on the play, lets you see how the defense was playing us at the time... and shows how close Ed Reed came to picking it off...

EDIT: http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80547d87
    (i had posted the wrong link)

I love seeing coaches film like this where you can see every player... i love how Ginn (Bottom Receiver on the screen) has the ravens double covering him with the safety VERY deep, and look at how easy he beats the corner covering him... thats what Ginn can do for us, that opened up the middle for Camarillo to get that much room...

sorry if this was posted :confused2:

Last edited: Dec 21, 2007
  2. phinsoldia

phinsoldia Season Ticket Holder

Dec 19, 2007
    it was definately a stretch situation one that we should have tried all games line up in 3 or 4 wide set and throw the ball against thier 5th and 6th scrub CB's...they were bound to make the mistake and cleo made a hell of a throw

3. sabanhater

sabanhater New Member

Nov 27, 2007
    Philadelphia
    I have a feeling this is going to be a better game than most people think. a little bit of positive energy can take you a long way. Watch out Pats!

4. FINintheMOON

FINintheMOON Moderator Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Catharpin, Va
    Man... I am SO FREAKING SIKED for the game against the PATS!!! Let's roll over their arses!!!

5. arsenal

arsenal Sunglasses and advil

Nov 26, 2007
    Commack, NY
  6. pags77

pags77 New Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Jersey
    Great video, good stuff! Asking Reed to come all the way to the other side of the formation was tough to defend. Lemon saw it and probably didn't tip the throw with his eyes to allow Reed an earlier break on the ball. This is the stuff that makes football so cool.

7. VanDolPhan

VanDolPhan Club member Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Hamilton, Ontario Canada
    Yup which is why we need a solid TE and 2nd WR to exploit that.