An 18 year old girl likes me, tell me why not?...

2444 replies

CashInFistCashInFistForum VeteranOP
Oct 28, 2012, 07:16 PM

You read the title. My mom, most friends, and everyone else tells me no.

I truly like her, and she apparently likes me. I got her phone number and have talked to her several times. Tell me why not...

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Oct 28, 2012, 07:21 PM

"CashInFist wrote:

You read the title. My mom, most friends, and everyone else tells me no.

I truly like her, and she apparently likes me. I got her phone number and have talked to her several times. Tell me why not...

How old are you?

If you're in your 30's, that something you wanna deal with?

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

CashInFistCashInFistForum Veteran
Oct 28, 2012, 07:23 PM

"HardKoreXXX wrote:

How old are you?

If you're in your 30's, that something you wanna deal with?

I'm 39. look under my avatar. Yes. I totally want to deal with it.

FTW, My Dad said go for it. LOL

Laces OutLaces OutNew Member
Oct 28, 2012, 07:34 PM

"CashInFist wrote:

You read the title. My mom, most friends, and everyone else tells me no.

I truly like her, and she apparently likes me. I got her phone number and have talked to her several times. Tell me why not...

DTF or relationship?

Age difference; she can't come to the bar, and your look awkward as **** at prom.(if she is in college;disregard)

Maturity gap: generationally people are not as mature

Are you sure she is 18? May need pics bro

MuckMuckRetired Admin
Oct 28, 2012, 07:37 PM

Live in the moment and have fun.

- sent from my Android device via Tapatalk -

Make the throwback uniforms permanent!

UCF FINaticUCF FINaticNew Member
Oct 28, 2012, 07:51 PM

Do it. Carpe diem.

Thank you giovafin for this awesome Sig!

CashInFistCashInFistForum Veteran
Oct 28, 2012, 07:51 PM

"Laces Out wrote:

DTF or relationship?

Age difference; she can't come to the bar, and your look awkward as **** at prom.(if she is in college;disregard)

Maturity gap: generationally people are not as mature

Are you sure she is 18? May need pics bro

She's a true 18, my step sister asked her age and she cornered her and asked why she was asking. My sis said it's on. lol

UCF FINaticUCF FINaticNew Member
Oct 28, 2012, 07:51 PM

"Laces Out wrote:

DTF or relationship?

Age difference; she can't come to the bar, and your look awkward as **** at prom.(if she is in college;disregard)

Maturity gap: generationally people are not as mature

Are you sure she is 18? May need pics bro

Agree :knucks:

Thank you giovafin for this awesome Sig!

CashInFistCashInFistForum Veteran
Oct 28, 2012, 07:56 PM

I actually want a relationship with her, but whatever, lol. Her smile is what did me in, it is hypnotic! LOL

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Oct 28, 2012, 08:02 PM

You could drink legally when she was born. I find it weird. But that's just me.

CashInFistCashInFistForum Veteran
Oct 28, 2012, 08:05 PM

"SICK wrote:

You could drink legally when she was born. I find it weird. But that's just me.

But, you'd hit it. Right? :)

aesopaesopForum Veteran
Oct 28, 2012, 08:08 PM

Girls with daddy issues always bring hell. You have been warned.

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Oct 28, 2012, 08:32 PM

"CashInFist wrote:

I'm 39. look under my avatar. Yes. I totally want to deal with it.

FTW, My Dad said go for it. LOL

I'm on my phone and couldn't see your age.

Do what you want, but just remember this: Bitches be crazy

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

PAPaulyForum Veteran
Oct 28, 2012, 08:45 PM

Dude if you want crazy drunken monkey sex with an 18 year old then I'd suggest not doing someone that your family knows.

What does she bring to a relationship other than a hot body that you want to defile?

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Oct 28, 2012, 09:00 PM

Relationship You're fooling yourself.
Hit it and quit it. Whatever floats your boat.

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

Sethdaddy8Sethdaddy8Forum Veteran
Oct 28, 2012, 09:03 PM

How are you even in communication with an 18 year old girl?

Sent from my iPhone

BlameItOnTheHenneBlameItOnTheHenneForum Veteran
Oct 28, 2012, 09:11 PM

I think my computer is broken because I don't see any pics.

Fin-OmenalFin-OmenalNew Member
Oct 28, 2012, 09:13 PM

Is she fat?

BlameItOnTheHenneBlameItOnTheHenneForum Veteran
Oct 28, 2012, 09:22 PM

"Fin-Omenal wrote:

Is she fat?

Location: West Virginia

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Oct 28, 2012, 09:25 PM

"Sethdaddy8 wrote:

How are you even in communication with an 18 year old girl?

Sent from my iPhone

It's real easy you just hang out at the mall..................oh wait. You were asking him........

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Oct 28, 2012, 09:26 PM

"BlameItOnTheHenne wrote:

Location: West Virginia

:sidelol:

ouch...

is she related? Only a DNA test will prove yay or nay...

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Oct 28, 2012, 09:28 PM

"Paul 13 wrote:

is she related? Only a DNA test will prove yay or nay...

does it matter?

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

Fin DFin DForum Veteran
Oct 28, 2012, 09:41 PM

You've been in your 30's longer than she's been a teenager. When you turned the big 3-0, she was 9. If the difference in age between you two was a person, that person could buy liquor.

Starry31Starry31Forum Veteran
Oct 28, 2012, 09:46 PM

Paul 13Paul 13Staff
Oct 28, 2012, 09:56 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

does it matter?

..... usually .......

Twitter @Silver_Hornet (follow me and I'll follow you, just let me know who you are on here!

Liverpool FC Discussion Thread