1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Amendola tries to sue Jerra Jones over injuries and embaressment

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by azfinfanmang, Apr 12, 2013.

1. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Well, it's true.

It's not actually Danny Amendola, but it indeed his dad.

Not sure if anybody ever saw the Youtube clip of a coach getting mowed down, while at the death star, by an run away electronic Golf-cart type car. It's pretty funny..

[video=youtube;Q_3T2HJQWlY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_3T2HJQWlY[/video]

Anywho, the guy that was riding it for a short ride was none other than Texas High School coach, and father of Danny Amendola, Willy Amendola. He is the guy in the light blue shirt. He isn't even the guy that got run over.

He is suing Cowboy Stadium (Jerra) for...exactly.... 1,000,000.00 dollars. Keep in mind, this 1-1/2 years after it actually happened. I think it is a bit absurd myself. The guy really didn't even get hurt, except for his ego, but that's life. I don't like Jerra, but cmon, this is excessive IMHO.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...h-mowed-runaway-cart-sues-Dallas-Cowboys.html

Discuss.......

Paul 13 and MikeHoncho like this.
  2. Ohio Fanatic

Ohio Fanatic Twuaddle or bust Club Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Concord, MA
    wouldn't be America if it wasn't stupid and excessive

3. MrClean

MrClean Inglourious Basterd Club Member

It looks to me like at least 4 people got hit by the golf cart. The guy who ended up steering it was also hit by it before he ended up trying to steer it.

MikeHoncho likes this.
  4. Mcduffie81

Mcduffie81 Wildcat Club Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Lake Worth, Fl.
    That is hilarious. Human bowling pins. The guy rolled off the cart as if it were a gas tanker headed off a cliff. I bet their lives flashed before their eyes, until they realized it was just a stupid golf cart.

MikeHoncho and azfinfanmang like this.
  5. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho -=| Censored |=-

Nov 13, 2009

NFL Films owes it to the fans to immortalize this piece of footage.

6. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    LOL the bets part of that video is the overdramatic "bail-out"

Justright and MikeHoncho like this.
  7. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Nah. The best part is the guy at about 05 that just flat out FAILS. Nothing like taking a step and falling flat on your face AND having it captured,on a viral video.

After a quick search, it looks like Amendola is no longer coaching. I'm sure he heard about this little clip often. :up: High School coaches around here have to have thick skin. No quarter is ever given.

Paul 13 likes this.
  8. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    i always hear the sound of bowling pins getting knocked over when watching that. BTW, that was a deliberate criminal act. I don't think they ever caught the guy. The orange marker was stuck on the accelerator on purpose.

9. Mainge

Mainge Season Ticket Holder

Mar 23, 2008
    West Palm Beach
    Yup. Still funny.

10. invid

invid Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 9, 2012
    It was almost like someone rigged the pylons to pressure the gas pedal..

[​IMG]