1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

All Star NBA Weekend: LeBron James Party Tonight, and Playboy Tommorrow

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by jdang307, Feb 13, 2009.

1. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    And I can't freaking go! My buddies just called me up they just flew there from San Diego to go tonight to Lebron James and Allen Iverson Party, then tomorrow to the Playboy party, then coming home. This is some bullsheesh! My lady is coming back into town and of course, it being valentine weekend. And of course, I have my first potential client for my new firm tomorrow, so in this economic environment, I can't miss that.

Its being held at our old friend's restaurant, Barcelona in Scottsdale. Huge place. he's the head Chef, Brian Williams (which is funny because he was a huge crooked knucklehead when we were younger). Might I add that Sara Jean Underwood is throwing the playboy one, and I freaking think she is freaking hawwwt!!!!!

[​IMG]

Just wanted to vent. If this wasn't Valentines weekend I'd fly out there ...

2. Higgi

Higgi Numb

Aug 8, 2008
    TUC, AZ
    Thats really too bad. Hey, Ive been to Barcelona's a couple of times... of course never to eat though. Thats pretty cool that your buddy is a chef there.

jdang307 likes this.
  3. HardKoreXXX

HardKoreXXX Insensitive to the Touch

Apr 2, 2008
    Coral Springs, FL
    Sara Jean Underwood is throwing the playboy one, and I freaking think she is freaking hawwwt!!!!!

I'd give her a freaking she'd never forget.

/Let's self out

jdang307 likes this.
  4. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    Yeah I didn't believe he was head chef. Even had to look it up lol. He's told me to go out there whenever, this weekend would have been good. Oh well.