1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alex Marvez Interview

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dolfan22, Sep 8, 2012.

1. dolfan22

dolfan22 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Listening to some WQAM interviews , and I think the one with Alex Marvez is certainly worth the time to listen to.

Among other things Bill Polian's name comes up , yet again . He pretty much lays it out how dysfunctional this team was last year and that like many had said prior to last year and after the Harbaugh dalliance ,it as a major error in bringing Sparano back.

Is it possible we bring Polian in or someone like him to oversee the direction of the franchise? The scary part is Fat Bill's shadow on this imo.

http://wqam.com/interviews

2. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Not sure I want Polian hanging around the team. He let the Colts get old and shallow. He also has a big attitude and temperament problem.

mi2cents and GreysonWinfield like this.
  3. dolfan22

Those points were mentioned more or less. He seems to be stumping though , maybe not him but someone better suited.

4. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    this is my worst nightmare, we replace ireland with a bum

5. Mcduffie81

Mcduffie81 Wildcat Club Member

Mar 23, 2008
    Lake Worth, Fl.
    With out Manning Polians Colts suck.

6. mi2cents

mi2cents New Member

plus a son ...who comes along as baggage

7. Agua

Agua Reality: Try It!

Apr 28, 2008
    Polian put together several excellent teams over the years, but I think he's probably lost a bit of his edge. I'm not sure, but was he with the Colts when Marchibroda was their coach? I know he put together that early 90s Bills team that frustrated our championship aspirations for the latter part of Marino's career before moving to Indy.

8. Disgustipate

Disgustipate Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    I'd be pretty mad if we traded Jeff Ireland for Bill Polian.

9. dolfan22

I don't think it would be Polian for Ireland , it would Polian ( or someone ) as President or whatever title , with a GM , maybe Ireland.