1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After years of being right, JT sees what's left

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by padre31, Jun 14, 2009.

Tags:
  1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    http://myespn.go.com/blogs/afceast/0-8-194/After-years-of-being-right--Taylor-sees-what-s-left.html

JT was soaking in sweat at Saturday's presser..welcome to Camp Sporano.

As for the position switch, if JT is used in a "tiger" role, he will have to learn to play the strongside as well as he can play the weakside, to me Graham is missing that subtlty of JT working over there simply to be able to play there at times this season.

2. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    Washington put him on the left end. That didn't work out so well. I'm a little disappointed to hear they've been working him only on the left side. [Or maybe they haven't?]

3. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Well, "we" pay more attention then the writer does, JT mentioned that he would be doing some of the things this year that he did under 'lil nicky, meaning roaming the formation, but they also may plan on sticking him on the SOLB for a couple of series, or even a half, so he has to learn how to play that position as well as "Tiger" and WOLB.

JT is also insurance for Roth, who normally misses games every years except for last season, bringing him up to speed just makes sense.

And...at JT's aquavision presser, he was sweating like crazy, they are really working him and he's not quite in playing condition yet.

4. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    I think they will allow him to roam & pick his spot to attack, with Porter @ WLB & Wake @ SLB on pass rushing downs