1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Add "TV" to the Music & Movies Section

Discussion in 'Site Suggestions and Questions' started by Vengeful Odin, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Vengeful Odin

Vengeful Odin Norse Mod

Dec 2, 2007
    Kansas City, MO
    I'd like to suggest that we add "TV" as a category to the Music & Movies section. It seems a bit awkward to me that it's in the Lounge, while Music & Movies is in it's own category.

So, for example, if I want to talk about the Transformers cartoon, I'd do it in the Lounge, while if I wanted to talk about Transformers the movie, I'd do it in the Music and Movies section.

Not that I want to talk about the movie, or anything.

Celtkin likes this.
  2. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    i agree also if you want to talk about the jonas brothers show you have to post in the lounge but the movie has its own forum. you are hindinger our ability to talk about the jonas brothers tv show!!!!

SICK likes this.
  3. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    Yeah lucky, I agree. what about Hannah Montanna, Degrassi and all the other wonderful tv shows we all hold dear??

by the way, i don't like the jonas brothers.:tongue2:

unluckyluciano likes this.
  4. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    hannah montanna belongs in the religious forum, as truly she is an angel...............................

a kinky dirty angel............

SICK likes this.
  5. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    Behave lucky. My grandgirls love her. So I have to watch this stuff with them.
    I do like Miley tho'.
    Not Degrassi tho', it's not in any way for young kids.

6. wpgfishfan

wpgfishfan Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Winnipeg, Manitoba
    disagree

I believe it all should be in the lounge like the other place was

More people will talk about things in the lounge as it has more views and it will stop those of us who are not on here hours a day from having to click different places

7. Celtkin

Celtkin <B>Webmaster</b> Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    46.73° N, 117.00° W
    There was a time and times to come, where movie and music talk dominates the Lounge. That is why the new forum was set up so that media review and bull****ting with friends are not combined. :wink2: