1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adam Schefter from NFL Network Giving Some Love!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
  2. dolpns13

dolpns13 Chest Rockwell is my hero

Dec 3, 2007
    North Jersey
    the great and heralded Terrell Davis, and the cry baby, whiny Jim Mora both rode the Ratriot badnwagan... rode it long and hard... while Sheftler chose Miami... Both TD and Mora's reasoning were the Ratriots easy schedule with game against Raiders, Buffalo, Arizona... The funny thing is, while the vaunted and great ANALysts TD and MoraN rode the "ratriot schedule is the reason they will win the division", neither one of them mentioned Miami's EASIER schedule against SF, KC, and Jets, which Scheffler called them on, as I would have done... TD's rebuttle, "so you are saying Miami will go to the superbowl"? Pretty weak arguement to Shefflers rebuttle considering this was only a division conversation... TD was reaching, and reaching far with that statement considering the word superbowl never even came into play...TD is definately a moron

Seriously makes me sick to my stomach, the money they pay some of these ex-stars, to become ANALysts, and bad ones at that, just because they played the game... Im willing to bet my house that all of us )well most of us) finfans know more about the Jets, Ratriots, Bills and Miami than ALL of these sole called ANALysts do!!!

Brown42000, calphin, cnc66 and 2 others like this.
  3. dolphans1

dolphans1 New Member

Oct 15, 2008
    Thanks FinFan, you're on the wrong cost. You need to be on the East Coast on A1A instead of PCH.....:)

I liked Terrel Davis talkin about the Jets and California dreamin comment and their success with West Coast Teams.

Funny how things are flushing out in the end.

I just hope we come out on top.

If we can win our next 3 games, then we are in.....

d-1

4. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Seems like Schefter was the only one giving us love...

I like Schefter though, he's definitely more knowledgeable than the rest of those schmucks.

Schefter brings up how Parcells 1990 Super Bowl winning Giants hold the record for least team turnovers in a season that Miami is on pace to break and TD's rebuttal? "You saying Miami is going to the Super Bowl?" Nice..

5. Silverphin

Silverphin Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Adam Schefter is what he is. And he is the type of person one should expect when looking for analysis: someone who knowledgeable and unbiased.

6. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Yeah that 90 Giants team also had Jumbo Elliot and LT on their roster. I bet we'd go too if we had them.

(secretly I've had playoff and yes, even SB jitters ever since I heard "tied for first in the AFC East". I hope those go away though... if we do end up going to and winning the SB you all are going to hear me screaming)

7. GISH

GISH ~mUST wARN oTHERS~

Nov 23, 2007
    Over Yonder
    If we win the Super Bowl, that means we likely have beaten the Jets, (Colts or Ravens), Titans, Steelers, and (Giants or Panthers) all in a row.

I don't see that happening. Not in our wildest dreams. Not even in dreams that are wilder than those ones. And not in dreams that are even wilder than that.

8. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    Yeah, why don't you put up another loss-o-meter while you're at it. :wink2:

anlgp, Georgia Fin and pennphinfan like this.
  9. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    ZING! :lol:

10. MonstBlitz

MonstBlitz Nobody's Fart Catcher

Jan 14, 2008
    Hornell, NY
    Great to see Bizarro Paul Rudd giving us some love.

11. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

TD and Mora talked about the Cheatriots having the edge because they've been there, not because of their schedule, which isn't much more difficult than ours. SF is resurging under Singletary, so we shouldn't count our chickens just yet...

I'd be surprised to see us win out this season...not shocked...after this season so far, but somewhat surprised. We're still learning how to win. When you think about it, this week's win may have been the first solid victory over a team we should have beaten all season...and even then it's not like we blew them out of the water...

calphin likes this.
  12. cnc66

cnc66 wiley veteran, bad spelur Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007

You are young brother Gish, don't limit yourself.. :up:

anlgp likes this.
  13. muscle979

muscle979 Season Ticket Holder

Dec 12, 2007
    Evans, GA
    Why do people keep picking the Pats? They have the worst conference record which hurts them in tiebreakers. They are the only one of the three that don't control their own destiny. Goodell must be forcing people in the media to stay on the pats bandwagon or something. Right now they are pretty much in last place among teams that still have a shot.

The Dolphins or the Jets will win the East. Take it to the bank. It's hard to say who right now but it won't be the Patriots. Besides, they'll lose to the Cardinals.

14. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Kraft gives them free provalone.^

15. StLouisFinFan

StLouisFinFan New Member

Apr 28, 2008
    Me neither.................but then again, I would have said the same thing about this season as a whole...........just saying, you never know. Gotta have hope.

16. Brown42000

Brown42000 Chillin

Nov 24, 2007
    RI
    My guess is they have no idea that NE needs Miami and the Jets to lose two more games while NE has to win out to win the division. I doubt they did any research and if they did they likely would have picked the Jets.

17. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Remember last year? No one gave the Giants a chance either.

I'm skeptical about the playoffs but have some hope. :up: