Accuscore on ESPN 100% on Dolphins

9 replies

COCOphanNew MemberOP
Nov 15, 2009, 01:25 AM

Accuscore on ESPN's pick 'em section has been 100% accurate on all Miami Dolphins games this year picking the winner 8 out of the eight games. Good news is that accuscore picked Miami to win the Bucs on Sunday!:knucks:

Thunderbolt89Thunderbolt89New Member
Nov 15, 2009, 01:30 AM

Good to hear,I can't wait until the game tomorrow. Hope our Fins beat the Buccaneers.

SargeZ33SargeZ33New Member
Nov 15, 2009, 06:04 AM

Go Phins!

MiguelMiguelNew Member
Nov 15, 2009, 07:24 AM

I dont care Srew ESPN

Props to GISH for the Awesome Sig thanks bro:up:

FEfelly smartsNew Member
Nov 15, 2009, 08:04 AM

"Miguel wrote:

I dont care Srew ESPN

I hate ESPN as well.

"I have two weapons...
...my arm
...my legs
.......and my brain."

Michael Vick

:sidelol:

COCOphanNew Member
Nov 16, 2009, 12:01 AM

Well, like 'em or not, they are now 9-0 on accuscore. If I was a bettin' man, I'd heed their advice!

JimTossJimTossForum Veteran
Nov 16, 2009, 06:42 AM

I've been 88% on the year on my annual Training camp picks. Damn Falcons. I'll have to dig them up from the Finheaven, I had not yet graduated to here at that point.

padre31padre31Luxury Box
Nov 16, 2009, 07:27 AM

"COphan wrote:

Well, like 'em or not, they are now 9-0 on accuscore. If I was a bettin' man, I'd heed their advice!

On W's and L's, now final scores are a different matter altogether.

Josh Freeman is a massive X Factor that makes simulations nearly useless.

On the plus side, Colin Cowherd took the Dolphins + 10 points...he called it his "lock of the last 4 years".

gunn34gunn34New Member
Nov 16, 2009, 09:33 AM

Just win baby!!!

Nov 16, 2009, 09:47 AM

that's pretty cool.