1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About GINN! Lets get this out of the way

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dorfdad, Sep 12, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

Dor, this post reminds me of some of the posts and threads we saw about Vontae Davis after the first preseason game... I'm sure if he doesn't have 14 TDs and 325 yrds against the Dirty Birds, he's a bust...

2. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Guys I appropriate your opinions, but it seems some of you feel I shouldn't have my own?

We will see starting today... Also I screwed up and posted 8-75 yard games what Im saying is if Ginn can have 1000 yards I would be very happy. (sorry).

But today is the start lets see what he can do!

3. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    no one should be making you feel that way about your opinion......but what i learned during my "ginn hate" days is.......

the ginn haters are tough.......but the ginn supporters are just as ridiculous imo......

i just want him to succeed because he is a dolphin.....he does well....WE do well....

but this offense is not made to have a superstar WR, regardless of who we have lining up.

4. PSG

PSG Clear Eyes. Full Hearts.

Nov 24, 2007
    North of the Border
    Some of us have known this since the he was drafted.
    It's the reason some of us had to buy new TV's the next day.

5. Den54

Den54 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    AMERICA!
    Welcome Birdlover...:up:

vabchbirdlover likes this.
  6. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    You are entitled to your opinion but some of the facts you rely on to form it are inaccurate.

You claim he is being paid like a number 1 and he isn't among the top 32 in the league.

You claim he under performed his contract but his production is in line with his salary.

You don't seem to understand the impact he has on the rest of the offense.

You seem to think he has under performed compared to WRs taken in similar spots but his production has been about average for WRS taken after the elite 5 or 6 picks. Drafts have 5 or 6 elite prospects at most.

So you are entitled to your opinion but it will be questioned when you cite inaccurate facts to support it.