A prayers request

5 replies

gafinfangafinfanSupporterOP
Jan 17, 2024, 06:10 PM

My daughter and son in law have a special needs son who just went thru a 7 weeks terrible ordeal. He swallowed a metal bolt and it took them 7 weeks to get it to pass. His name is Jaxon Yawn and he's 14 years old.

Thanks so much.


This is the only thing I’ve learned: There’s only us. There’s no them. Despots and authoritarians need to make a “them” to have a straw man whom you are against. If you need to make an enemy of “them,” you’ve lost the spirit of us. - Ken Burns of PBS

DEDen54Supporter
Jan 23, 2024, 08:15 PM

Just saw this. I hope he's doing better.

Mar 21, 2024, 09:04 AM

Missed this because of my surgeries. Hope he is doing well. He is on my prayer list.

OHIOPHINPHAN
Witness to the first ever practice of the Miami Dolphins, 1966.

gafinfangafinfanSupporter
Mar 21, 2024, 02:33 PM

Thanks guys, Jaxon is quite the handful.He doesn't talk which, of course ramps up any/all problems.
Yes he's much better.
Thank you O for putting him on your list. My hunting buddy, who is also a believer has Jaxon on his church prayer list also.


This is the only thing I’ve learned: There’s only us. There’s no them. Despots and authoritarians need to make a “them” to have a straw man whom you are against. If you need to make an enemy of “them,” you’ve lost the spirit of us. - Ken Burns of PBS

Mar 24, 2024, 06:24 PM

Just saw this as well. I keep forgetting about this forum. But so glad to hear he is doing well. Will say a prayer of thanksgiving. And continued health.

gafinfangafinfanSupporter
Mar 24, 2024, 09:24 PM

"Da 'Fins wrote:

Just saw this as well. I keep forgetting about this forum. But so glad to hear he is doing well. Will say a prayer of thanksgiving. And continued health.

Thanks.


This is the only thing I’ve learned: There’s only us. There’s no them. Despots and authoritarians need to make a “them” to have a straw man whom you are against. If you need to make an enemy of “them,” you’ve lost the spirit of us. - Ken Burns of PBS