1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A most distrubing video......

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by PMZQ, Nov 11, 2008.

1. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    this is what we are up against. This is not from God is all I can say. God is about love, and goodness, not this insanity & b*stardization of His Word and Law.

[ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3369102968312745410]Video: Fitna the Movie: Geert Wilders' film about the Quran (English)[/ame]

Are we as Christians, supposed to stand back and watch our world be destroyed ? What can we do, to counteract this evil that exisists in the world ?

I have to say I am mighty confused about this......in one hand I want to stand up, and fight to ban this religion from the USA, yet on the other hand I know I should put this in God's hands and walk through His Light as the shining beacon for all to see. What is a our true calling in this time of great peril ?

2. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Have you read the Quran?

3. PMZQ

PMZQ Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    Miami, FL
    There are quotes of verses in the movie.....I saw enough in that to make me look at it as an evil book.

4. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    interesting. What do you say to people who do that to the bible?

5. anlgp

anlgp ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A

Quotes are very easy to be taken out of context. I know this from first hand experience.

6. DonShula84

DonShula84 Moderator Luxury Box

Jan 3, 2008
    The Bible is an evil book too apparently...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E_T45M0gVs[/ame]

7. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Thanks to the internet anyone can craete propaganda.

PMZQ, dont let the actions of extremists cloud your view of an entire religion.