1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A mission in Mozambique

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by gafinfan, May 28, 2010.

1. gafinfan

gafinfan gunner Club Member

Jim Taylor is a man I've come to know thru, of all things, my love of guns and shooting. Jim is one of the main stays at Leverguns.com. He and his wife have pull up stakes sold most everything and moved to Africa to do missionary work. To say he has impressed me with his comittment to do God's will is an understatement. With that being said I wanted to share this with all of you, enjoy. I want to say up front this is NOT meant to be a solicitation for him by me, do as your heart desires.

http://sarayuinternational.wordpress.com/

2. Ohiophinphan

Ohiophinphan Chaplain Staff Member Luxury Box

I wish him well. What will he be doing there? Is he working with a particular group?

Our Church sends only technical support kind of folks now. The seminaries in Africa are mostly overflowing with locals who understand the culture and language better than we ever will. They still need professors, medical professionals, leaders in agriculture and the like. Guys like me who simply proclaim the Gospel?..they have enough of us we have largely found. Glad to see the indigenous Churches growing like that.

gafinfan likes this.