1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A look at current contenders games

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Finatik, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Finatik

Finatik Season Ticket Holder Staff Member Club Member

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    1. Patriots (9-2): Rams, Ravens, Broncos, Jets, Dolphins. Three of the final five are at home. It might be possible to catch them if were perfect. Unlikely.

2. Raiders (9-2): Bills, Chiefs, Chargers, Colts, Broncos – Maybe the hardest schedule left.

3. Ravens (6-5): Dolphins, Pats, Eagles, Steelers, Bengels - If we beat them this week, they just may be doomed.

4. Texans (6-5): Packers, Colts, Jags, 49ers, Titans – Maybe the easiest schedule of all.

5. Chiefs (8-3): Falcons, Raiders, Titans, Broncos, Chargers - not one gimme on the list.

6. Dolphins (7-4): Ravens, Cards, Jets, Bills, Pats. A doable schedule.

OUTSIDE LOOKING IN

7. Broncos (7-4): Jags, Titans, Pats, Chiefs, Raiders - 4 out of 5 against league leaders. The 3 at the end may spell their doom. 2 loses against any AFC team and they're out.

8. Steelers (6-5): Giants, Bills, Cincy, Ravens, Browns - Have a shot but one loss and we own the tie breaker. Almost have to win out.

9. Bills (6-5): Raiders, Steelers, Browns, Dolphins, Jets – A loss next week would mean they have to win out. Even then they might not make it.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  2. Fame

Fame Well-Known Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Vero Beach
    That Dolphins vs DO
    That last game is going to be crazy.

MAFishFan, resnor and GARDENHEAD like this.
  3. Finatik

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    We should win that game. Too funny. I'll fix it.

4. Finatik

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    Sorry fixed. It was confusing trying to put this all together.

5. KeyFin

KeyFin Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2009
    When it comes to the Patriots, the Ravens and Broncos SHOULD play very competitive football...and I think one of them earns the W. Then there's the Jets....I guarantee that they screw somebody up down the stretch and I really hope it's not us. I really believe that we still have a chance at the division though if we can get most of our line back.

But let's say that doesn't happen. When it comes to the wild card spots, let's guestimate the magic number this year is 10. Who can get to 10 wins?

- Definitely not the Bills or Tennessee
    - Probably not the Steelers or Broncos
    - Maybe not the Chiefs, but we're fine if they do since there's 2 slots

So if we can go 3-2 to close out the year, I really don't see anyone left to "catch us" from behind. That makes the Ravens game so huge for us though...2-2 is doable out of our last four with a healthy line or not. But finishing 3-1? That's tough.

I do have a feeling that the # 5 slot will be a 10 or 11 win team and the #6 will be a 9 win team.

6. Finatik

May 2, 2014
    SO Cal
    I agree. The Ravens game is looking like the most "important" to the playoff picture at 10 wins.