1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A few Dolphin tidbits

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Styla, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Styla

Styla #1 Davone Bess Fan!!!

Apr 1, 2008
    Chillaxin' in So.Cal

Fantasy Football, Baseball and Basketball - news, projections, rankings, draft guide - Rotoworld.com

alen1 and CrunchTime like this.
  2. High Definition

High Definition No Smoke / No Drink 2011+

Nov 26, 2007
    South Beach
    So our top four receivers are Ginn, Hagan, Camarillo, and Bess? Good. That's exactly how it should be. Wilford hasn't done anything to earn a spot over any of those guys. I'm pulling for Brandon London to have a good few weeks of practice and get into the game by week three or four. I hope he can. We could really use a "diamond in the rough" type to step in and become something special.

3. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    I agree. I like London's measurable's a lot. He's a big possession receiver at 6'2 I believe and runs a 4.5. I keep thinking Vincent Jackson.

4. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    This whole Wilford thing makes me sick. The amount of cash we gave this guy... and for what? absolutely nothing. As of right now, he's completely useless. It sure doesnt seem like that is going to change...

Now, Ricky, Ricky, Ricky... you are the only player in the league... STILL to this date that Im aware of that structures your contract they way i feel they all should be. Start with a base much less than your worth, then your pay increases with incentives from there. EARN IT. You want the cash, go out and play for it. ive always loved that about him, and still do.

5. ATLFINFAN

ATLFINFAN Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 23, 2007
    I agree with WHAT you are saying but the only thing that doesnt sit just right with me on Rickys contract is what he will earn if he gets injured. He gets the short end if that happens. Like you, I wish all contracts were of this type but with something in them to handle injuries.

6. Larryfinfan

Larryfinfan 17-0...Priceless Club Member

It's ironic that we're talking about Wilford as a bust in FA, when if you had asked just about any of us, we'd have said he was the last FA bust we'd have...He just doesn't seem to work hard enough or something...there's no passion in his game, at least from this fans' view...