A Cardinals Fan Writes on Rosen
6 replies
![]()
"To: Miami Dolphin Fans
From: Walter Mitchell, Deputy Editor of Revenge of the Birds
Re: QB Josh Rosen
Dear Dolphin Fans,
I am writing you this message from the perspective of a life-long (64 years) Cardinals fan and a former high school English teacher (40 years) and varsity football head coach..."
I won't post the whole thing here - click this link and give it a read. The guy deserves some hits on the web-page from Dolphins fans. It's worth the read.
"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)
"Galant wrote:
"To: Miami Dolphin Fans
From: Walter Mitchell, Deputy Editor of Revenge of the Birds
Re: QB Josh Rosen
Dear Dolphin Fans,
I am writing you this message from the perspective of a life-long (64 years) Cardinals fan and a former high school English teacher (40 years) and varsity football head coach..."I won't post the whole thing here - click this link and give it a read. The guy deserves some hits on the web-page from Dolphins fans. It's worth the read.
where is the link?
Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain
I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty
Don't see a link
The blue script?
"click this link" ??
I'll underline it.
"Although we are capable of great acts of kindness, history teaches us that we sometimes need saving from ourselves – from our recklessness or our greed. God sent into the world a unique person – neither a philosopher nor a general, important though they are, but a Saviour, with the power to forgive... It is my prayer that on this Christmas day we might all find room in our lives for the message of the angels and for the love of God through Christ our Lord." (Christmas message, 2011)
Or you could just google that ish. Lazy kids. Get off the couch.
That was a good read. Thanks for posting it
Nice! I am on team Rosen. Pulling for him to do well so we can dump most** of the resources (picks and $$$) that we have next year on building the rest of the team.
** hoping we can trade a pick next year for picks in 2021. I like the idea of having double digit draft picks.
Leadership isn't getting people to line up behind you; it is getting them to join you.
Sometimes the journey is as important as the destination.
The little things matter. Winning starts by not beating ourselves.
Mornings are for coffee and contemplation.
Team Tua.
Miami Dolphins Homer!
That was a good read. Thanks for posting it.
I hope he is right in his assessment. I really liked Rosen alot coming out last year. He was my favorite not named Mayfield but after you see what happened last year in Arizona it gives you pause. I am hoping that our new coaching staff and changes can make all the difference for him going forward. It really would be great if we could put all the draft resources we have amassed for 2020 to use on other positions.
We'll see. Many chapters left to be written before next offseason.
Not My Circus, Not My Monkeys.