1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Big FU! to this entire staff yes you too BILL!

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dorfdad, Sep 21, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Dorfdad

Dorfdad Well-Known Member

Dec 9, 2007
    Honestly im not going to sit here and cry over the game, offensive line wasn't the problem this week it was our ****ty secondary! Thanks for ruining a great night for the new owner, the fans and the franchise.

Now on to the main event.. Hey Bill I wan't to personally tell Bill FU!Simply for the fact that for TWO preseasons, 1 entire full year and a hundred training camps, mini camps, and offseasons you have sat there and watched TED GINN (MR NOTHING) and decided HE was the best offensive wideout we could get.

Sure you invest 150 million in the offensive line but even after running 200 yard up on the Colts you showed NO BIG PLAY ABILITY! We will never win without a TRUE #1 that can catch a freaking ball!

I wan't to see how the Ginn supporters spin this one. Hes a flat out DOG.. He had multiple chances tonight to WIN the GAME and shut his critics up instead he showed us WHY he isn't to be feared.

I swear I was watch Chris Chambers mr potential who dropped all the important ones. Well actually Chambers did score a few touchdowns..

Anyway BIG, TONY, and The entire Front OFFICE I say to you FU for failing to put this team in the best position to win. We are going to go 0-4 and We will not make the playoffs this year mark it down..

Last year WAS a fluke, Atlanta is the real team and Miami was the Mirage.

This entire Defensive Secondary SUCKS, our linebackers SUCK, we put Zero pressure on manning and in 15 mins of total gameplay he lite us up for 27 points!!?? WTF is wrong with this team.

Front office it isn't hard guys really GET a PREMIER FREE AGENT Wideout someone who actually scares people and can play!

Ronnie and Ricky great job, Offensive line great Job, Pennington must have had some amnesia as he forget he was supposed to hurry up not slow down and the end he took at least 50 seconds off the clock with stupid management.

Guys I know we all had high hopes, but face it were not going to make it this year maybe next year but as it stands right now Henne should be the QB. Get a full season to see what he has.

The Front office should get all the blame for this season. You FAILED to provide us with a chance. You tried to live on last years luck against real teams this year and it aint going to work.

Buckle up boys it's a long season and were in for some major bumps...

Clark Kent and mi2cents like this.
  2. Phinvader Bill

Phinvader Bill The all new Mr. Event

May 1, 2009
    Columbia, SC
    We started 0-2 las...ahhh screw it.

3. Joe Robbie

Joe Robbie The Patriarch

Dec 24, 2008
    Miami Gardens
    If I don't see them draft or sign a #1 receiver and find someone who can get the ball to that #1 receiver, I won't bother watching next season. I'm ****ing tired of this ****. 16 years of annual disappointed from these D-bags.

4. Larry Little

Larry Little Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    Baloney. Ted Ginn came up big against the Jets in the last game of last season.

He can't win all of them by himself.

Die_Nasty and unluckyluciano like this.
  5. Eop05

Eop05 Junior Member Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    NJ
    Anquan Boldin was sitting on a platter for us to trade for.

Instead, we do the usual and draft 6 mediocre receivers in the 3rd round and later and sign Vernon Carey to a huge contract who couldn't pass block to save his life.

9 years now we're trying to win with below average skill position players (outside of RB). In those 9 years we've made the playoffs twice and got crushed WC weekend.

6. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    How come I dont have the option to give this thread one star?

Agua, baboo72, cnc66 and 5 others like this.
  7. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    theres a ted ginn thread and theres a thread to vent in already. lets not pollute the site with FUs and rants. everybody is pissed. everybody can be heard in those threads. you're not more pissed than anybody else.

8. jetssuck

jetssuck I hear Mandich's voice...

Aug 4, 2009
    Perfectville
    But he had this one in his hands and dropped it.

He's not a bad WR....but he's not a #1

9. rdhstlr23

rdhstlr23 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 2, 2007
    Chicago, IL
    You'd have to say right now that the signing of Gibril Wilson hasn't worked out this far.

10. Dorfdad

Dec 9, 2007
    Tedd Ginn supporter by chance? LOL sad...

No 0-4 team is going to make the playoffs. Werid how it turns out this is my prediction

AFC EAST
    ----------
    JETS
    PATS
    Buffalo
    Miami

11. Dorfdad

Dec 9, 2007
    correction he had it in his hands TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 changes to score a TD that would have won the game and dropped both..

12. Sethdaddy8

Sethdaddy8 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2007
    NJ
    next week is another Sunday. and the chargers are a team that often comes out and plays like garbage. man, id hate to be in a foxhole with you.

MrClean and RevRick like this.
  13. GARDENHEAD

GARDENHEAD Season Ticket Holder Club Member

May 7, 2008
    New Orleans
    No. He cost us the game.

14. bigbry

bigbry Huge Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Colorado
    Bottom line, no matter how the game played out the ball was in fact in Ted's hands at just the right time-just the right place.

15. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    as the guy was moving his arm.

16. bigbry

bigbry Huge Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Colorado
    And they both get paid to do their job.
    The interference was slight IMO.

17. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    welcome back bro :lol:

18. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    It was enough to move is hands away from the catch.

19. Samphin

Samphin Κακό σκυλί ψόφο δεν έχει

So, you have offered up many a problem, but fled to provide a solution. Who should have Parcells brought in? T.O.? Coles? T.J.? What diva should Miami have broken the bank for?

MrClean and Frumundah Finnatic like this.
  20. Larry Little

Larry Little Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Nashville, TN
    If the defense did their job, it wouldn't have mattered.

I agree... but it has nothing to do with it. It's not Ted Ginn's fault he's not Larry Fitzgerald.

RevRick likes this.
  21. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Because *******s abuse the privilege. So nobody gets it anymore.

NaboCane, alen1, Ophinerated and 2 others like this.
  22. miamiron

miamiron There's always next year

Jan 4, 2008
    A bit short sighted if I may say so
    This defense allowed 27 points in 14+ minutes

We could sign God to be our QB and Jesus Christ to be our #1 wide receiver and it still wouldn't matter because our pass defense is horrible,terrible,atrocious and as an added benifit we get to see some of the leagues best QBs
    with Rivers and Brees

23. Boomer

Boomer Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 30, 2007
    You'd have voted that high?

dolphindebby, alen1, baboo72 and 4 others like this.
  24. mbmonk

mbmonk I have no clue

Aug 4, 2008
    To the OP,

I feel your frustration, but taking shots at the FO is misguided in my opinion.

When the current FO stepped in the door this roster was pathetic. Due to a decade of bad decisions by others. They had to rebuild it from top to bottom almost. Do we even need to get into what they have done for this franchise?

This FO is rebuilding the team for the future ( aka draft/young players ) not trying to win the SB this year. The fact that we didn't go get a #1 WR should have told you that. We are building this team through the draft, not FA or trades.

Dorfdad, baboo72 and GARDENHEAD like this.
  25. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    you better stop calling me a ******s and especially pming me just to call me a ******* ********* sideways *******

26. bigbry

bigbry Huge Member

Dec 18, 2008
    Colorado
    Or what?
    lol

27. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Oh **** I love mad libs!

28. Tone_E

Tone_E Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 8, 2007
    Sorry, but what is the point of having a rating system if you are going to disable it anytime the majority of the people feel the thread is a one star?

Last year Bill Parcells was a savior, now he's being hung. It is irrational people and thoughts like that that deserve a 1 star, and I too would have rated it one star only because like Boomer said, there is nothing lower.

29. Die_Nasty

Die_Nasty Well-Known Member

May 16, 2008
    West Palm Beach, FL
    I honestly wish that fans that threaten to not watch the dolphins after something bad happens would just leave and never come back :P

I feel like I'd be wasting my breathe trying to say why our front office isn't at fault here, so I'm just going to let it be.

baboo72 likes this.
  30. Agua

Agua Reality: Try It!

Apr 28, 2008
    Ahhhh.... THIS is the dorfdad I remember from FH. Wondered what happened to you.

late again likes this.