1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

9 players who have to show something vs New Orleans

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by padre31, Sep 3, 2009.

1. padre31

padre31 Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    inching to 100k posts
    Lex Hilliard he has been taking reps at Fullback, even though Polite has stepped his game up this preseason, Hilliard has to show a all around game in Special Teams and run and pass blocking.

Andrew Gardner with Brandon Frye available to play Tackle or Guard, and with Garner able to play either Tackle position, the Rook out of GT has to show he can play up to the level Sparano and Gugs demand.

Joey Haynos Bubble Te, he has to play Special Teams well enough to show he deserves the 3rd Te slot over John Nalbone.

Q Moses the edge Charlie Anderson has over him is Special Teams play, Q is not the Special Teams player Anderson is, but if Q can show he can play ST sufficiently, his spot on the roster will be secured.

Greg Camarillo he has to maintain positive forward momentum, another long run after catch could be just the thing to beat out Brian Hartline.

Jason Allen no one really knows what the Staff really thinks of JA, but time could be running out for the fmr #16 overall, a big play in Special Teams would help him make his case.

Courtney Bryan rarely do teams carry 5 Safeties, Bryan will have to open eyes tonight in both Coverages as well as Special Teams.

Roderique Wright Rod Wright has went from potential #1 pick 3 yrs ago to bubble player in Miami.

John Nalbone I doubt Nalbone will be simply discarded, he may be waived and signed to the practice squad, but Nalbone's NFL life would be much simpler if he wins the 3rd Te competition outright.

September 6th is cut down day, who sticks, who is out?

BTW, I do think London and Walden are virtual locks to make the team, and London does have some trade value, I cimply cannot see Sparano dumping our two most effective Special Teams players heading into this tough season.