3 Questions of MJ Fans, Tokers and Midnight Smokers

20 replies

slickj101slickj101Forum VeteranOP
Jun 2, 2008, 03:28 PM

1. Has anyone ever tried the Lollipops? I've seen Joe Rogan rave about these things and I'm real curious as to how they are and how the hell you can get them.

2. Has anyone gotten a legal prescription for the ganj? I've heard quite a few people say they can go to certain doctors and give symptoms such as anxiety, lack of appetite, other bs and obtain a legal script. Anyone have any info on that?

3. Finally, has any ever tried a vaporizer? I hear they take out a lot of the warmful toxins in the smoke and thats always a good thing since nobody wants lung cancer.

Thanks for the input. I haven't smoked in quite awhile bc of testing for jobs but I've been curious about these topics for some time and I'd def be interested in any info.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

unluckylucianounluckylucianoNew Member
Jun 2, 2008, 03:31 PM

hmmmmmm I somehow logged onto the hightimes.com message board......

thanks to VO for the sick ass sigs.


Charlie: If you're not as educated or as informed what you do is you start your own party and you yell the loudest.

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2008, 03:35 PM

"unluckyluciano wrote:

hmmmmmm I somehow logged onto the hightimes.com message board......

their not even spelled similiar. you must of been ripped off your ass man.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

opfinisticopfinisticNew Member
Jun 2, 2008, 03:37 PM

"slickj101 wrote:

1. Has anyone ever tried the Lollipops? I've seen Joe Rogan rave about these things and I'm real curious as to how they are and how the hell you can get them.

2. Has anyone gotten a legal prescription for the ganj? I've heard quite a few people say they can go to certain doctors and give symptoms such as anxiety, lack of appetite, other bs and obtain a legal script. Anyone have any info on that?

3. Finally, has any ever tried a vaporizer? I hear they take out a lot of the warmful toxins in the smoke and thats always a good thing since nobody wants lung cancer.

Thanks for the input. I haven't smoked in quite awhile bc of testing for jobs but I've been curious about these topics for some time and I'd def be interested in any info.

I'm old school, I roll a bone or hit the bong or the pipe. I think legalizing would take the fun out of it.

What were your questions again?

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2008, 03:39 PM

"opfinistic wrote:

I'm old school, I roll a bone or hit the bong or the pipe. I think legalizing would take the fun out of it.

What were your questions again?

lol I hear ya. The man is always on my ass when I'm not even doing anything illegal so I'd like to gather as much info as possible.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

Section126Section126Luxury Box
Jun 2, 2008, 03:46 PM

Did you just start a thread asking us for advice on illegal drugs?

I hear the lollipops are overrated and laced with so many chemicals as to be poison. Just stick to a good host plant and smoke it.

@Alf_Arteaga on Twitter
"Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable. .''...- Pat Riley
3 Yards per Carry on itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2
3 Yards per Carry for Android:
https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2008, 03:48 PM

"Section126 wrote:

Did you just start a thread asking us for advice on illegal drugs?

I hear the lollipops are overrated and laced with so many chemicals as to be poison. Just stick to a good host plant and smoke it.

It's "hypotheticly speaking". My bigger question was about the legal scripts.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Jun 2, 2008, 03:57 PM

here in oregon supposbly its easy to get medical..you gotta get a note from your doctor..you can say your having sleeping problems and the pills don't work..and you don't want the chemicals in pills and you want to try and stay more natural...

GCgcd960New Member
Jun 2, 2008, 04:03 PM

The vaporizer is real clean and the tobacky last longer... A friend of mine has one and says he got hooked when he went to Amsterdam, all the bars there have them there now.

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2008, 04:03 PM

"King Felix wrote:

here in oregon supposbly its easy to get medical..you gotta get a note from your doctor..you can say your having sleeping problems and the pills don't work..and you don't want the chemicals in pills and you want to try and stay more natural...

If I ever tried that I'd def need a cool doctor. I'm in NY so I dont know how quick theyd just write me a script for Haze.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2008, 04:04 PM

"gcd960 wrote:

The vaporizer is real clean and the tobacky last longer... A friend of mine has one and says he got hooked when he went to Amsterdam, all the bars there have them there now.

def seems like it would be a lot healthier and easier on your lungs.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Jun 2, 2008, 04:05 PM

i wanna get one, now that im 18..but i'll have to get a doctor who is not a family one :lol:...i wanna go into a "store" and pick up 1/8 of trainwreck...damn :drool:

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2008, 04:08 PM

"King Felix wrote:

i wanna get one, now that im 18..but i'll have to get a doctor who is not a family one :lol:...i wanna go into a "store" and pick up 1/8 of trainwreck...damn :drool:

The idea of having a prescription is mind blowing. I wonder how employers look at though. I know that if you have a script for pills they dont care if you test for them. But a 24yo guy with a weed script doesnt seem like it would go over well but who knows?

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Jun 2, 2008, 04:11 PM

"slickj101 wrote:

The idea of having a prescription is mind blowing. I wonder how employers look at though. I know that if you have a script for pills they dont care if you test for them. But a 24yo guy with a weed script doesnt seem like it would go over well but who knows?

i don't know...it will probably make them look at you harder...but i dont think they can "legally" not hire cuz you have medical marijuana, im pretty sure you could get them in trouble for discrimination...and they would probably ask what your problem is lol...if they even find out somehow

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2008, 04:15 PM

"King Felix wrote:

i don't know...it will probably make them look at you harder...but i dont think they can "legally" not hire cuz you have medical marijuana, im pretty sure you could get them in trouble for discrimination...and they would probably ask what your problem is lol...if they even find out somehow

well if they treat me diff from a medical problem thats also discrimination. lol loopholes, loopholes.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

Section126Section126Luxury Box
Jun 2, 2008, 04:16 PM

You guys are gonna get us all arrested.

@Alf_Arteaga on Twitter
"Being a part of success is more important than being personally indispensable. .''...- Pat Riley
3 Yards per Carry on itunes:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/3-yards-per-carry-miami-dolphins/id1363764781?mt=2
3 Yards per Carry for Android:
https://threeyardspercarry.podbean.com/

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2008, 04:18 PM

"Section126 wrote:

You guys are gonna get us all arrested.

If you can find directions how to make bombs online then I somehow would think this isnt a huge deal.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

King FelixKing FelixSupporter
Jun 2, 2008, 04:21 PM

yep, i just called the cops, they are tracing IPs...everyone who viewed this thread will be arrested shortly.

slickj101slickj101Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2008, 04:22 PM

I actually do have problems sleeping so it is a legit question in my defense Mr. Prosecuter.

Silence

It's ******* Golden.

HardKoreXXXHardKoreXXXNew Member
Jun 2, 2008, 04:37 PM

"King Felix wrote:

yep, i just called the cops, they are tracing IPs...everyone who viewed this thread will be arrested shortly.

See what happens when you smoke too much? Paranoia, hefe...

@BaseyCrock

"Making people on the Internet feel better about their own lives since 2004"

#1 fan#1 fanForum Veteran
Jun 2, 2008, 05:36 PM

vaporizers are pretty cool. the high is a little different, because you feel a little less "down" (probably from having less tar block the oxygen to your lungs). it also feels a little less intense, but i guess you just smoke more. the vaporizers themselves are pretty price tho, like hundreds of dollars.