1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2nd Annual thephins.com Helping Family Through Tough Times Drive

Discussion in 'Announcements and Such' started by Fin Fan In Cali, Oct 27, 2009.

1. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    It is that time of year where we would like to say first of all, we are blessed with our family that we have here. We started this last year for those that have joined the site after the holidays. What we are excepting is any size of donation that you you can afford to help assist other family members that are hurting during this time of year financially. Please if you are having a tough time, please take care of you and your immediate family first.

If you are a member in need, please contact myself via pm with what your needs are, and we will do what we can to help. This is totally confidential, and not a word will be spoken from us as a staff. Last year we were very appreciative of the generous amount that was donated. Thanks again[​IMG] We are looking at helping for all the holidays in the month of November and December. We would like to ensure that all the family at least has food, propane for heat, and toys for the children.

You may donate by using the donate link on the main menu bar located between User CP and Blogs.

This is our wonderful way of saying we take care of our own.

PhinsFanWife likes this.
  2. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    To those who have given already, we would like to say thank you very much! We greatly appreciate your kindness, love and support for your fellow family members.[​IMG] We have two family members already that are in need of our help this holiday season. Rest a sure that we will make sure your wonderful donations go to the families in need. Should you be in need this holiday season, please send me a pm.:wink2:

3. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    We are amongst the holidays now. Please if you have needs please let me know. If you would like to donate, that is simply awesome! There are brothers and sisters of the site that are in need, especially during the holidays.:yes: To the brothers and sisters that have given already, much appreciation, and thanks. We couldn't keep this going with out you![​IMG]

4. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    We have some wonderful families that will be receiving funds to make there holiday season a little brighter this year.:wink2: If you are in need, or would like to give, please donate now, or send me a pm if you need assistance.:yes:

Once again to the family who have already donated to this wonderful cause, we salute you for your love and support of your fellow family members during there rough time in there lives. With out you and your hearts, we would not be able to do this.

Happy Holidays to all.:hi5: May you have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year. Remember to enjoy your family and friends as much as possible.

5. Fin Fan In Cali

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    I must be getting more sentimental in my older age.:wink2: The pm's of thanks that I have received from two of the family members who we have helped out, just made me soft inside, and my eyes water. Please know this that of those that have received your wonderful donations,that you will not find anyone more appreciative then they are.

I can not say it enough, we are truly blessed to have such an awesome family here. Thank you ever so much again!:up: