1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'Other NFL' started by The G Man, Dec 13, 2010.

1. The G Man

The G Man Git 'r doooonnne!!!

Mar 18, 2009
    And, so it ends.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5916329

2. gilv13

gilv13 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2009
  3. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    Pu$$y

gunn34 likes this.
  4. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Can you imagine a Dolphins player talking so candidly about an injury? Much less holding a post-game press conference?

Davie might burst into flames.

- sent from my Android via Tapatalk -

5. CirclingWagons

CirclingWagons Banned

Dec 5, 2007
    Miami, FL
    I clockwatched last night's late Sportscenter. The FIRST 25 MINUTES were devoted to Favre, and that doesn't include all the bs later on in the show. Unbelievable, all the chode-blowing about him.

6. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    I was wondering the exact same thing (how long was the opening).

I fell asleep waiting for the topic to change.

7. Dolfan330

Dolfan330 My wein is so chaffed...

Jan 25, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    $500 for a ball signed by a sexual predator? I think I'll pass.

8. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    ...small little interesting tidbit......Favre's streak ends in the same City (Detroit) as Lou Gehrig's.....now if only Cal Ripkens did that would be scary fun.

9. The_Dark_Knight

The_Dark_Knight Defender of the Truth

Nov 24, 2007
    Rockledge, FL
    I honestly don't think you'll see Brett Favre play again for the rest of the season. It's over...he's over and the Vikings organization knows it. The only reason Favre kept playing was to reach that magic number of 300 consecutive regular season starts, but now that the streak is over...now that there is no pressure to start Favre...no wthat the Vikings KNOW he is physically done, you won't see him play anymore.

Had Favre retired after losing the NFC Division Playoffs to the Giants, I would have had the utmost respect for him, but Farve went from being great to being a soap opera...like sands through the hour glass, so are the days of Brett Favre. He became a prima donna that cared more for his personal glory than he did about the team he was with. Clearly demonstrated with his, "I don't know if I'm going to retire" saga in Green Bay, to his "I'm retiring, no wait I'm signing with the New York Jets" drama in New York to his "I'm retiring, no wait, I'm signing with the Vikings" saga in Minnesota to the Vikings "please coome back Brett" trip to Mississippi this past off season.

I lost all respect for this athlete. Hell, even had he retired this past season after signing with the team he wanted to try and "stick it" to the Packers endeavor that failed, I still might have had SOME respect for him, but this season reinforced the feelings I already had developed for him 3 years ago.