2023 Armchairs Dynasty FF League Thread

434 replies

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 18, 2023, 04:53 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

I have traded 1.4 to Boik. I'll let him announce the trade and make his pick.

1.4 and 3.4 to me.
1.5 and 2.9 to U13.

Thank you sir.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 18, 2023, 04:55 PM

After Boik makes his pick, I'm opening to listening to any offers for 1.5 if there are any, but I won't hold things up too much.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 18, 2023, 05:03 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

After Boik makes his pick, I'm opening to listening to any offers for 1.5 if there are any, but I won't hold things up too much.

My picks in, you're up.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 18, 2023, 05:15 PM

My pick is in. UC is up.

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Jul 18, 2023, 05:33 PM

The Blunts are open for Bizness. Listening to all offers. All players and picks open for discussion at least.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 18, 2023, 05:46 PM

Now that I've drafted Stroud, I'm very willing to listen to any offers on Mariota. Yes, he's just a backup, but he's a backup on one of the top offense in the league which features a running QB at starter.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 18, 2023, 08:52 PM

@1218 otc

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 18, 2023, 09:03 PM

Still looking to make some moves. Add a 1st. Move up. Shake things up. Let me know if interested

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 18, 2023, 10:05 PM

We got a blockbuster…

My Ball Zach Ertz agrees to trade: Mike Evans, AJ Dillon, Juwon Johnson, picks 1.8 and 3.10

for

Cooper Kupp, Kenneth Gainwell, picks 1.10 and 2.11

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Jul 18, 2023, 10:48 PM

"Boik14 wrote:

We got a blockbuster…

My Ball Zach Ertz agrees to trade: Mike Evans, AJ Dillon, Juwon Johnson, picks 1.8 and 3.10

for

Cooper Kupp, Kenneth Gainwell, picks 1.10 and 2.11

The Blunt organization extends it's warmest welcome to these veteran players and can't wait to celebrate a Championship with them. Best of luck to Kupp and Gainwell who were exemplary teammates. Good luck chasing second place.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 18, 2023, 11:58 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

@1218 otc

He was on the board tonight, though he doesn't post any longer outside of fantasy. Has anyone sent him a PM?

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 19, 2023, 12:00 AM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

He was on the board tonight, though he doesn't post any longer outside of fantasy. Has anyone sent him a PM?

Could be trade negotiations....?

Edit: I have not sent him a PM.

UCFinfan86UCFinfan86Forum Veteran
Jul 19, 2023, 07:29 AM

@6745 otc 1.7

SimonSimonSupporter
Jul 19, 2023, 08:05 AM

@241 OTC at 1.08

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 19, 2023, 08:28 AM

"Simon wrote:

@241 OTC at 1.08

I think it's actually @110 otc

SimonSimonSupporter
Jul 19, 2023, 08:42 AM

"B4him13 wrote:

I think it's actually @110 otc

ok, thanks. Must have missed that trade

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 19, 2023, 05:15 PM

Open to moving back from 1.11 into mid or early 2nd. Also, open to moving Pollard in the right deal as well. Shoot me some offers. Or if you want to add a 3rd, I’d look to move up from 2.4 with my 3.8.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 19, 2023, 05:47 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

Open to moving back from 1.11 into mid or early 2nd. Also, open to moving Pollard in the right deal as well. Shoot me some offers. Or if you want to add a 3rd, I’d look to move up from 2.4 with my 3.8.

Sounds good to me. I'll take back Pollard and you get back Sony Michel. Do we have a deal? :up:

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Jul 19, 2023, 07:55 PM

Sorry boys. Work was a bee itch today. I’ll be home in a bit and will pick then

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 19, 2023, 07:58 PM

"Puka-head wrote:

Sorry boys. Work was a bee itch today. I’ll be home in a bit and will pick then

Definitely understand that!

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Jul 19, 2023, 08:18 PM

Picks in. Can’t believe he was still there. I was going for another RB but happy to get on board the Achane train!

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 19, 2023, 08:18 PM

I believe that puts @11916 otc

TaylorGatorsTaylorGatorsForum Veteran
Jul 20, 2023, 06:14 AM

1.09 Pick is in.

Think that's @241 OTC at 1.10 now per the above trade?

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 20, 2023, 09:34 AM

@7602 you're otc.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 20, 2023, 09:42 AM

Willing to move back if anyone is interested in 1.11