2023 Armchairs Dynasty FF League Thread

434 replies

SimonSimonSupporter
Jul 3, 2023, 01:58 PM

Checking in (as not been on here much recently) to say that I am looking forward to it to.

I'll text Dan (Taylor Gators) too.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 3, 2023, 03:14 PM

"Simon wrote:

Checking in (as not been on here much recently) to say that I am looking forward to it to.

I'll text Dan (Taylor Gators) too.

Thank you! Hopefully its an easy process to get everyone ready and together this year.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 5, 2023, 08:50 PM

Slow start to the offseason….draft starts in less than 2 weeks.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 6, 2023, 08:41 AM

"Boik14 wrote:

Slow start to the offseason….draft starts in less than 2 weeks.

I’m ready! And willing to make some deals to move up in this draft from 11 or from my 3rds to 2nd. Let me know if anyone is interested in a move back for extra picks or players.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 8, 2023, 10:13 AM

1 week from Monday the action begins! Still looking to move up from 1.11(will include my 3rd and potentially a 2024 pick if the deal is right) and always looking to make some moves.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 12, 2023, 01:23 AM

I feel like we haven't had check-ins from a few teams since last year while others havent responded to PM's...do we know for sure we have everyone coming back? Hope the few that haven't checked in are ok...

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 12, 2023, 07:40 AM

"Boik14 wrote:

I feel like we haven't had check-ins from a few teams since last year while others havent responded to PM's...do we know for sure we have everyone coming back? Hope the few that haven't checked in are ok...

Checked in for this year in the thread:

Boik
Todd
Unlucky13
B3Him
Vmarcilfan75
Gridirionking
Simon
Puka

Regularly lurking on the board but hasn't checked in yet:

Xiidean
UCF

Absent as far as I know:

TaylorsGators - last on the board 1/26/23
Sick - last on the board 8/3/22

Taylor was posting until the very end of the year in the old league's thread, so he was active, but he seems to have dropped the board when the Fins season ended. Sick, we all know isn't here much.

SimonSimonSupporter
Jul 12, 2023, 10:25 AM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

Checked in for this year in the thread:

Boik
Todd
Unlucky13
B3Him
Vmarcilfan75
Gridirionking
Simon
Puka

Regularly lurking on the board but hasn't checked in yet:

Xiidean
UCF

Absent as far as I know:

TaylorsGators - last on the board 1/26/23
Sick - last on the board 8/3/22

Taylor was posting until the very end of the year in the old league's thread, so he was active, but he seems to have dropped the board when the Fins season ended. Sick, we all know isn't here much.

I have spoken to Dan (Taylor). He is aware of the draft date and is ready to go!

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 12, 2023, 11:31 AM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

Checked in for this year in the thread:

Boik
Todd
Unlucky13
B3Him
Vmarcilfan75
Gridirionking
Simon
Puka

Regularly lurking on the board but hasn't checked in yet:

Xiidean
UCF

Absent as far as I know:

TaylorsGators - last on the board 1/26/23
Sick - last on the board 8/3/22

Taylor was posting until the very end of the year in the old league's thread, so he was active, but he seems to have dropped the board when the Fins season ended. Sick, we all know isn't here much.

Sick I know is very involved with his sons rugby stuff but is currently dealing with a very unfortunate situation I've seen on FB. I'll check in with him at some point to ensure he's good.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 12, 2023, 01:07 PM

"Boik14 wrote:

Sick I know is very involved with his sons rugby stuff but is currently dealing with a very unfortunate situation I've seen on FB. I'll check in with him at some point to ensure he's good.

I hope that he and his family are well. Obviously, real life comes far before any of this and he's a good dude. However, if we need to replace him we should probably get on it soon. He's been a last minute entry for a while now.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 12, 2023, 10:13 PM

Sick is in.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 13, 2023, 07:51 AM

"Boik14 wrote:

Sick is in.

Hopefully that means we're set to go then.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 15, 2023, 08:58 AM

Any predraft pick moving or player trades to be had? Looking to move up from 1.11 and always open to trades. @7 dont forget to capture my last trade with @241

TaylorGatorsTaylorGatorsForum Veteran
Jul 15, 2023, 12:45 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

Checked in for this year in the thread:

Boik
Todd
Unlucky13
B3Him
Vmarcilfan75
Gridirionking
Simon
Puka

Regularly lurking on the board but hasn't checked in yet:

Xiidean
UCF

Absent as far as I know:

TaylorsGators - last on the board 1/26/23
Sick - last on the board 8/3/22

Taylor was posting until the very end of the year in the old league's thread, so he was active, but he seems to have dropped the board when the Fins season ended. Sick, we all know isn't here much.

Here and ready to go!!

TaylorGatorsTaylorGatorsForum Veteran
Jul 15, 2023, 12:55 PM

I'll confess that I have an absolute nightmare trying to navigate this site...hence the silence most of the time. Takes me half hour to even find this thread on a good day! :bored:

Is there a thread yet for the 2023 draft selections/order? Couldn't see one.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 15, 2023, 01:01 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

Any predraft pick moving or player trades to be had? Looking to move up from 1.11 and always open to trades. @7 dont forget to capture my last trade with @241

During the draft it may be a possibility from 1.8 or 1.5 depending what the board looks like.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 15, 2023, 01:01 PM

"TaylorGators wrote:

I'll confess that I have an absolute nightmare trying to navigate this site...hence the silence most of the time. Takes me half hour to even find this thread on a good day! :bored:

Is there a thread yet for the 2023 draft selections/order? Couldn't see one.

Bottom of the 1st post in the thread after all the rosters are listed.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 15, 2023, 01:03 PM

"TaylorGators wrote:

I'll confess that I have an absolute nightmare trying to navigate this site...hence the silence most of the time. Takes me half hour to even find this thread on a good day! :bored:

Is there a thread yet for the 2023 draft selections/order? Couldn't see one.

The best thing I can recommend is to just click New Posts near the top whenever you visit, and it will bring everything with a recent comment to the top. As long as you automatically subscribe to threads that you post in, you should get notifications in the top right corner every time you do that, and then you can click on that area and go right there.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 15, 2023, 01:04 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

Any predraft pick moving or player trades to be had? Looking to move up from 1.11 and always open to trades. @7 dont forget to capture my last trade with @241

I haven't gotten any offers on 1.4. I'll see what happens with the first three picks and then go from there, but I have my preferred list of the top 25 rookies laid out so I can always go with best available.

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Jul 15, 2023, 02:18 PM

what time does the draft start?

FYI i'm on pacific time zone

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 15, 2023, 02:38 PM

"vmarcilfan75 wrote:

what time does the draft start?

FYI i'm on pacific time zone

I’d say as soon as the rookie / draft link is posted.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 15, 2023, 03:43 PM

"vmarcilfan75 wrote:

what time does the draft start?

FYI i'm on pacific time zone

Immediately (joking...kind of). We can skip right to pick 3 probably lol.

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Jul 15, 2023, 03:55 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

I’d say as soon as the rookie / draft link is posted.

That’s true. Hopefully I see it right away

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 15, 2023, 05:13 PM

"vmarcilfan75 wrote:

That’s true. Hopefully I see it right away

I mean if you trade me the pick I'll announce mine right now :chuckle:

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Jul 15, 2023, 07:00 PM

"vmarcilfan75 wrote:

what time does the draft start?

FYI i'm on pacific time zone

You can do your own math, putz.