2020 ARMCHAIRS Dynasty FF League

779 replies

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Sep 20, 2020, 09:24 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

I’m willing to move Darnold based on how well Herbert has played.

I'm still very high on Lock long term, and think he could be my starter when Ryan gets too old. Just a temporary issue.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Sep 20, 2020, 09:28 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

I’m willing to move Darnold based on how well Herbert has played.

I’d be willing to move Darnold based on how Darnold played. :shifty:

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Sep 20, 2020, 11:44 PM

"ToddPhin wrote:

I’d be willing to move Darnold based on how Darnold played. :shifty:

Once he's away from Gase, he should be ok as long as he's in a solid situation. Coaching and stability mean so much for young QBs.

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Sep 20, 2020, 11:48 PM

Hard to win a game with 3 players scoring a total of .50 points.

Sorry Russell Wilson I’ll do better next week

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Sep 21, 2020, 07:36 AM

Congrats @241 on the victory this week!

Ian Thomas/Carolina - what are you doing?!? There's no need to play like there's only 10 on the field. Not a single target smh

Will be interesting to see if CMC misses time if Thomas becomes the safety valve. Hoping CMC isn't out, though. :az:

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Sep 21, 2020, 10:13 AM

"B4him13 wrote:

Congrats @241 on the victory this week!

Ian Thomas/Carolina - what are you doing?!? There's no need to play like there's only 10 on the field. Not a single target smh

Will be interesting to see if CMC misses time if Thomas becomes the safety valve. Hoping CMC isn't out, though. :az:

Thanks bro. You can afford to lose cmc. As a matter of fact you don’t even like the panthers so you can just trade him to me. :tongue2:

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Sep 21, 2020, 11:12 AM

Pat myself on the back for grabbing Jordan Reed when Kittle went down. I think he's the only one on the Niners left who can catch a football!

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Sep 21, 2020, 11:17 AM

Looks like Barkley's injury could work in my favor. The Giants are working out DeVonta Freeman today.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Sep 21, 2020, 11:33 AM

Well crap! CMC and Sutton down(and Sutton may be down for the year). Should have held onto some of those WRs I had. Diggs....Juju....come back! lol.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Sep 21, 2020, 02:46 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

Well crap! CMC and Sutton down(and Sutton may be down for the year). Should have held onto some of those WRs I had. Diggs....Juju....come back! lol.

Torn ACL for Sutton. Sucks.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Sep 21, 2020, 02:47 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

Looks like Barkley's injury could work in my favor. The Giants are working out DeVonta Freeman today.

It would if he had anything left in the tank. Or going to a team with anything resembling an o line. NYG are firmly in the lose for Lawrence conversation imo

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Sep 21, 2020, 02:54 PM

"Boik14 wrote:

It would if he had anything left in the tank. Or going to a team with anything resembling an o line. NYG are firmly in the lose for Lawrence conversation imo

Dude, I need all the help that I can get. If a RB is getting actual playing time, thats a win!

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Sep 21, 2020, 03:27 PM

"Boik14 wrote:

It would if he had anything left in the tank. Or going to a team with anything resembling an o line. NYG are firmly in the lose for Lawrence conversation imo

You think they're tanking on Daniel Jones already?

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Sep 21, 2020, 09:03 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

You think they're tanking on Daniel Jones already?

Would you have passed on Luck? Manning? Elway? Etc. I think if you have a chance to draft a possible generational prospect like Lawrence you do it and figure it out later.

And I probably like Jones more then many on this board did prior to his coming out.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Sep 22, 2020, 09:14 AM

"Boik14 wrote:

Would you have passed on Luck? Manning? Elway? Etc. I think if you have a chance to draft a possible generational prospect like Lawrence you do it and figure it out later.

And I probably like Jones more then many on this board did prior to his coming out.

I definitely get that you take him if he's there, I was more questioning the thought of tanking their whole season just to go get him.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Sep 22, 2020, 09:36 AM

"B4him13 wrote:

I definitely get that you take him if he's there, I was more questioning the thought of tanking their whole season just to go get him.

I don’t think they need to worry about tanking. They just aren’t very good. Period.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Sep 28, 2020, 08:04 AM

Well at least my rookie WRs showed out lol. Hopefully that’s the beginning of tremendous careers and not a one week bump.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Sep 28, 2020, 07:45 PM

Needed some revenge vs @259 for last year’s playoffs... :2guns:

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Sep 29, 2020, 10:26 AM

Well at least Jackson put up a stinker when I was up against him in the one money league I'm in. And I'm starting Gaskin over Ingram next week for sure.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Oct 1, 2020, 07:52 PM

And another injury on my team. Wow, come on guys!

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Oct 2, 2020, 12:28 AM

Close match this week between the Blunts and Mr Takes your Gurley. They are favored by .05 points. Never seen that. .05 points is like 8 inches of yardage or something.

Good luck brah! :ffic:

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Oct 4, 2020, 02:23 PM

More RB injuries. Wow!

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Oct 4, 2020, 05:08 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

More RB injuries. Wow!

If I lose Chubb, you can stick a knife in my team this season.

vmarcilfan75vmarcilfan75Supporter
Oct 4, 2020, 08:13 PM

They have pills for that

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Oct 4, 2020, 08:17 PM

"vmarcilfan75 wrote:

They have pills for that

If they can give my Chubb enough meds that it can work for three hours at a time, everything should be ok!