2018 ARMCHAIR Dynasty FF League
1039 replies
"Boik14 wrote:
He won’t. Why would he? He’s still playing good ball on a good team that should be a top 3 seed in the conference and unless his play falls off dramatically or Brown/Bell get hurt, he should be the QB for a top 5 offense. That’s one reason I didn’t bother with Rudolph. Well that and I just don’t think he’s going to be a very good pro qb...though if one team can salvage him, it may be Pitt
I was excited to get him as a UDFA. I would have absolutely taken both him and Andrews in the third, and had they been drafted by other teams, in the second. I viewed Rudolph as the third best QB in the draft, after Rosen and Darnold, so I'm tickled to get him on my team for the long haul. I also felt that Andrews was the second best TE, so I think that when Hurst busts, he'll step up as a good one there in Baltimore.
As to Ben, he talks about retiring every year. He's breaking down physically, and isn't the same player that he was that he was younger. Thats true for everyone not named Tom Brady. When Bell leaves after this season, I'm thinking he'll consider packing it in.
I almost went after Rudolph but prioritized the starting WRs first. Was hoping bortles wasn’t desired but wasn’t paying for him.
"B4him13 wrote:
I almost went after Rudolph but prioritized the starting WRs first. Was hoping bortles wasn’t desired but wasn’t paying for him.
I feel like I ended up with six draft picks, even though five of them aren't likely to help me in 2018. Good to stash them.
"Unlucky 13 wrote:
I feel like I ended up with six draft picks, even though five of them aren't likely to help me in 2018. Good to stash them.
Understand that. I do too. I know I probably overpaid for Moore and Henderson but they could play the slot for their teams this year and be stars. And Thomas is the heir apparent to Greg Olson and has been getting rave reviews. Andrews was another interest to me but went with Thomas. We will see.
Rudolph was going to be my QB target if I hadn’t added any picks to get Darnold.
Tennessee better throw fastballs!
Jonnu don’t like curveballs!
"Unlucky 13 wrote:
I was excited to get him as a UDFA. I would have absolutely taken both him and Andrews in the third, and had they been drafted by other teams, in the second. I viewed Rudolph as the third best QB in the draft, after Rosen and Darnold, so I'm tickled to get him on my team for the long haul. I also felt that Andrews was the second best TE, so I think that when Hurst busts, he'll step up as a good one there in Baltimore.
As to Ben, he talks about retiring every year. He's breaking down physically, and isn't the same player that he was that he was younger. Thats true for everyone not named Tom Brady. When Bell leaves after this season, I'm thinking he'll consider packing it in.
i had a very different opinion on rudolph as a qb as i have a low opinion of big 12 qbs based on past history (Tannehill is basically the best big 12 qb since Staubach...hoping Mayfield is the exception). I also dont believe much in qb stashes. Not huge on Hurst but i dont think he will out and out flop. I could see Andrews passing him on the depth chart as a receiver and balt does use their TE a lot in the passing game partially because their receivers havent been particularly good for a while.
Ben will out last the other 2 qbs in his class imo if he wants to. He does get hurt but a lot of it silly stuff like hitting his throwing hand on helmets etc. I could see him playing another 2-3 years easy of the fire stays lit. Bell leaving would impact them but pittsburgh is a well run franchise...theyll plan for that if they havent already.
"B4him13 wrote:
Understand that. I do too. I know I probably overpaid for Moore and Henderson but they could play the slot for their teams this year and be stars. And Thomas is the heir apparent to Greg Olson and has been getting rave reviews. Andrews was another interest to me but went with Thomas. We will see.
Rudolph was going to be my QB target if I hadn’t added any picks to get Darnold.
i wanted Thomas but had no roster space. That was my #2 TE after Gisecki in terms of talent leading up to the draft.
Tom Brady, the overall QB2 last year, is available for a 2019 2nd.... or a package deal for a 1st with a few other players like Kelvin Benjamin who's back to health, looks lean, and should easily lead Buffalo in receiving as a potential WR1.
"ToddPhin wrote:
Tom Brady, the overall QB2 last year, is available for a 2019 2nd.... or a package deal for a 1st with a few other players like Kelvin Benjamin who's back to health, looks lean, and should easily lead Buffalo in receiving as a potential WR1.
NO wonder you’re looking to trade Brady ;)
"B4him13 wrote:
NO wonder you’re looking to trade Brady ;)
Why, did he get hurt or something?
"ToddPhin wrote:
Why, did he get hurt or something?
NO was commenting on your $20 waiver claim of dalton
TRADE!!!!
Bryzzo sends Phillip Rivers to Blunt Force Trauma in exchange for Blunts lower 2019 2nd round pick.
I never did like ELI so he a free agent now.
I accept
"Puka-head wrote:
TRADE!!!!
Bryzzo sends Phillip Rivers to Blunt Force Trauma in exchange for Blunts lower 2019 2nd round pick.I never did like ELI so he a free agent now.
Eli helped keep the Cheatriots from winning two more rings. Nevermind that the NYG are my 2nd favorite team, as long as I’m a Dolphins fan he’s aces in my book.
"Puka-head wrote:
TRADE!!!!
Bryzzo sends Phillip Rivers to Blunt Force Trauma in exchange for Blunts lower 2019 2nd round pick.I never did like ELI so he a free agent now.
Don’t forget to process the trade on the yahoo page. Rivers vs Eli is an interesting take with Beckham and Barkley now.
"B4him13 wrote:
Don’t forget to process the trade on the yahoo page. Rivers vs Eli is an interesting take with Beckham and Barkley now.
Thank you for the reminder! Id have forgotten otherwise.
"Unlucky 13 wrote:
Thank you for the reminder! Id have forgotten otherwise.
I know it's easy to do when we first switch back to the league.
"B4him13 wrote:
Don’t forget to process the trade on the yahoo page. Rivers vs Eli is an interesting take with Beckham and Barkley now.
If I hadn't traded Odell I wouldnt have dropped Eli, But I think Rivers is going to have a MUCH better year. I'm probably wrong but we'll know in a couple months.
"Puka-head wrote:
If I hadn't traded Odell I wouldnt have dropped Eli, But I think Rivers is going to have a MUCH better year. I'm probably wrong but we'll know in a couple months.
I like Rivers over Eli as well........ but I like Brady over both. :shifty:
"ToddPhin wrote:
I like Rivers over Eli as well........ but I like Brady over both. :shifty:
And i like Roethlisberger over all 3.
I'll stay with Watson, thanks! :)
And, guess Antonio Callaway didn't realize the NFL didn't like Marijuana either.....yikes!
"ToddPhin wrote:
I like Rivers over Eli as well........ but I like Brady over both. :shifty:
What kind of magazines are you reading?
"Boik14 wrote:
And i like Roethlisberger over all 3.
And you too! Did I misunderstand what you guys meant by "Fantasy" football???
Phillip just wants everyone to know that he's happy to be away from certain degenerates and feels priviliged to be in a place that supports his family values. #PukaHeadFamily Values