2017 ARMCHAIR Dynasty FF League

651 replies

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 15, 2017, 03:53 PM

If im mot mistaken Pukahead is now otc for blount force trauma. Then me...lets keep this rolling while im on break at work here fellas :ffic:

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 15, 2017, 03:54 PM

"SICK wrote:

Got it

Cool! Just picking a bit. No rush, but pick it or trade it now lol ;)

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jul 15, 2017, 03:56 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

Cool! Just picking a bit. No rush, but pick it or trade it now lol ;)

I already picked lol get on your game

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 15, 2017, 03:56 PM

Gisel's is on the clock after a trade last night. Todd, you're up!

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 15, 2017, 03:57 PM

"SICK wrote:

I already picked lol get on your game

Hadn't gone to the draft page yet lol. I was in major debate with cook and McCaffrey. Good pick

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jul 15, 2017, 04:15 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

Hadn't gone to the draft page yet lol. I was in major debate with cook and McCaffrey. Good pick

Cook was my guy. Glad he was there

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Jul 15, 2017, 04:18 PM

We have another trade.

Gisele's Dong sends:
Joe Flacco
2.9

Carroo you Bro sends:
2.5

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 15, 2017, 04:19 PM

"ToddPhin wrote:

We have another trade.

Gisele's Dong sends:
Joe Flacco
2.9

Carroo you Bro sends:
2.5

Just make your pick lol you can trade for 2nd rnds later

SICKSICKForum Veteran
Jul 15, 2017, 04:21 PM

"ToddPhin wrote:

We have another trade.

Gisele's Dong sends:
Joe Flacco
2.9

Carroo you Bro sends:
2.5

No!

Just kidding. Agreed.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 15, 2017, 04:23 PM

Blount Force - Puka Head you're on the clock

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Jul 15, 2017, 04:27 PM

.... and Brandon pulls off the coup by trading up 6 to get McCaffrey and then still lands his Clemson boy Mike Williams at 8.

In other news, Boik could've pulled off the Clemson receiver trifecta but passed on Williams and supplied us with the draft's second surprise in 2 picks by going Njoku.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 15, 2017, 04:30 PM

"ToddPhin wrote:

.... and Brandon pulls off the coup by trading up 6 to get McCaffrey and then still lands his Clemson boy Mike Williams at 8.

In other news, Boik could've pulled off the Clemson receiver trifecta but passed on Williams and supplied us with the draft's second surprise in 2 picks by going Njoku.

I'll take it for sure.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 15, 2017, 04:33 PM

"ToddPhin wrote:

.... and Brandon pulls off the coup by trading up 6 to get McCaffrey and then still lands his Clemson boy Mike Williams at 8.

In other news, Boik could've pulled off the Clemson receiver trifecta but passed on Williams and supplied us with the draft's second surprise in 2 picks by going Njoku.

I told you weeks ago i had someone in mind. His RAC ability is the best from a TE ive seen since Kelce.

In the meantime i really dont see williams having either a clear path to being a #1 wr or having #1 wr upside.

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Jul 15, 2017, 04:40 PM

We might hit a stall at pick 10.

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jul 15, 2017, 04:41 PM

"Puka-head wrote:

Any chance we could update the draft order after the recent trades?

I'll try to update it once per night. Y'all move too fast for me nowadays. I'm getting old lol

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 15, 2017, 04:47 PM

Puka was right here. Where'd he go? Lol

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Jul 15, 2017, 04:53 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

Puka was right here. Where'd he go? Lol

I think he was feeling nauseous.

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Jul 15, 2017, 05:19 PM

Sorry guys, had to go do some ish for the old lady.

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Jul 15, 2017, 05:26 PM

"ToddPhin wrote:

I think he was feeling nauseous.

Nope. Going like I expected really. Top 20-25 rookies are really pretty good I think. Need to get younger so getting an extra pick in that group was more important than a top 5 pick to me.

Still open to trading 1.9 for the right deal 10 more minutes and I'll pick.

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Jul 15, 2017, 05:46 PM

TRADE ALERT!!! BREAKIN NEWS!!!

Blount Force has traded Tyler Eifert and pick 3.4 to Startedfrom the bottom in exchange for picks 2.3 and 3.8

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 15, 2017, 05:47 PM

The Transformation continues!! Trade accepted!

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 15, 2017, 05:58 PM

2k5 you're on the clock!

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jul 15, 2017, 06:10 PM

I sent him a message on FB a bit ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Jul 15, 2017, 09:33 PM

And then what happened?

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Jul 15, 2017, 09:43 PM

Lol