2017 ARMCHAIR Dynasty FF League

651 replies

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 18, 2017, 10:48 PM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

The pick is in!

Clemsonfan you're on the clock!

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 18, 2017, 10:57 PM

Still looking to move players for 3rd rnd picks.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 18, 2017, 11:09 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

Still looking to move players for 3rd rnd picks.

But what about next year? No draft picks??!?!!?!? :omg: :omg:

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 19, 2017, 03:16 AM

"Boik14 wrote:

But what about next year? No draft picks??!?!!?!? :omg: :omg:

Ive got one lol

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Jul 19, 2017, 04:23 AM

Can't believe nobody wants the Jaguars defense for a 3rd rounder. I'll even throw in Dion Lewis who's now back to his explosive pre-injury form.

UCFinfan86UCFinfan86Forum Veteran
Jul 19, 2017, 08:20 AM

Potentially interested in trading down or out of 3.1 and 3.11

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 19, 2017, 09:45 AM

"B4him13 wrote:

Ive got one lol

Only 1? How will you survive?

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 19, 2017, 09:52 AM

"Boik14 wrote:

Only 1? How will you survive?

Trades are always a possiblity.....I'm not sold on next years offensive draft anyway

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 19, 2017, 10:10 AM

"B4him13 wrote:

Trades are always a possiblity.....I'm not sold on next years offensive draft anyway

Oh Really? Its early, but I like Rosen and Darnold more than any QBs in this year's crop, and Allen is interesting too. And there are a few other guys like Faulk and Rudolph that I'm watching.

At RB, I love Barkley and Chubb. Wait and see on the WR and TEs.

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 19, 2017, 10:11 AM

"UCFinfan86 wrote:

Potentially interested in trading down or out of 3.1 and 3.11

Your roster looks pretty loaded. What are you looking for?

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 19, 2017, 10:30 AM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

Oh Really? Its early, but I like Rosen and Darnold more than any QBs in this year's crop, and Allen is interesting too. And there are a few other guys like Faulk and Rudolph that I'm watching.

At RB, I love Barkley and Chubb. Wait and see on the WR and TEs.

I liked the depth in this year's draft better than next, personally. There is a good top 4-5 but after that it's questionable. Looking at early mocks, not many offensive guys in the first round or two. Just liked this year's better.

UCFinfan86UCFinfan86Forum Veteran
Jul 19, 2017, 10:44 AM

"Unlucky 13 wrote:

Your roster looks pretty loaded. What are you looking for?

Pick(s) next year, RB. Maybe a backup QB

GridIronKing34GridIronKing34Forum Veteran
Jul 19, 2017, 10:54 AM

I'll pick for Trowa and myself after UCF does his thing. Half my day is on flights though so if I'm not around, that'd be why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 19, 2017, 11:19 AM

Forsett is on the clock!

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 19, 2017, 11:28 AM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

I'll pick for Trowa and myself after UCF does his thing. Half my day is on flights though so if I'm not around, that'd be why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They got wifi on those things now ;)

Unlucky 13Unlucky 13Supporter
Jul 19, 2017, 12:17 PM

"UCFinfan86 wrote:

Pick(s) next year, RB. Maybe a backup QB

Gotcha. I definately want to hang onto all of my picks next year myself. Still open to trading Rivers for picks if anyone is interested and the draft hasn't gone the way you'd like also.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 19, 2017, 01:40 PM

"GridIronKing34 wrote:

I'll pick for Trowa and myself after UCF does his thing. Half my day is on flights though so if I'm not around, that'd be why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gridiron, you're up with both picks once the plane lands! Safe travels!

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 19, 2017, 02:25 PM

"ToddPhin wrote:

Can't believe nobody wants the Jaguars defense for a 3rd rounder. I'll even throw in Dion Lewis who's now back to his explosive pre-injury form.

With Fowler's arrest, they fit you perfectly! :)

ToddPhinToddPhinLuxury Box
Jul 19, 2017, 02:40 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

With Fowler's arrest, they fit you perfectly! :)

:lol:
Plus I have 3 Raiders.

Might as well grab Chris Conley so I can have the entire Chiefs offense, lol.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 19, 2017, 05:02 PM

Trowa is back!!! Gridiron you're up!

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 19, 2017, 05:45 PM

Big's is up! Anyone want to get rid of a 3rd let me know

Puka-headPuka-headSupporter
Jul 19, 2017, 06:13 PM

You just had to pick Kupp huh! Bad enough I passed on Foreman and you got him, but you ruined my all Washington WR team. Now what do I do?

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 19, 2017, 07:09 PM

"Puka-head wrote:

You just had to pick Kupp huh! Bad enough I passed on Foreman and you got him, but you ruined my all Washington WR team. Now what do I do?

I was going Kupp anyway, but news on Willims maybe needing back surgery made it that much more needed.

B4him13B4him13Supporter
Jul 19, 2017, 08:46 PM

Looking to trade Zach Miller for a 3rd. Or some pair out of brown, Peake, Agholor, Coleman, Thomas, hogan, Anderson.

Boik14Boik14Supporter
Jul 19, 2017, 08:46 PM

"B4him13 wrote:

Big's is up! Anyone want to get rid of a 3rd let me know

Give me something I want...even if it's it part of a larger deal.