2014 Armchair GMs Dynasty League - Discussion Forum
548 replies
Way to be a mood killer lol However I just got home from the hospital... healthy baby boy, hung like Don Shula
We're all here because we're all not there.
"305 wrote:
Way to be a mood killer lol However I just got home from the hospital... healthy baby boy, hung like Don Shula
you're welcome
Youre as predictable as Mach picking a team for GML
We're all here because we're all not there.
"305 wrote:
Youre as predictable as Mach picking a team for GML
hey, you set 'em up, I knock 'em down.
"305 wrote:
Way to be a mood killer lol However I just got home from the hospital... healthy baby boy, hung like Don Shula
LOL glad the baby is healthy. :beer:
"305 wrote:
Way to be a mood killer lol However I just got home from the hospital... healthy baby boy, hung like Don Shula
Congrats.
Megagronkatron trades 3.8 and 3.11 to Big's Badasses for 3.5 putting me currently on the clock.


So all it takes is for Todd to complain and things move along? Go ***** about Dolphins football.
We're all here because we're all not there.
"305 wrote:
So all it takes is for Todd to complain and things move along? Go ***** about Dolphins football.
I'm :batman:
"phinsational wrote:
I'm Batman. :batman:
Closer to robin.
"phinsational wrote:
still a superhero.
Yeah but still not nightwing.
Also ****ing a Robinson out for awhile. Looks like Lee back from his sprain is going to be vaulted into starting with Cecil Shorts out. That really sucks for me.
"BuckeyeKing wrote:
Yeah but still not nightwing.
fine you win this one putz.
Also ****ing a Robinson out for awhile. Looks like Lee back from his sprain is going to be vaulted into starting with Cecil Shorts out. That really sucks for me.
wups.
well there's still the long term to look forward to. :console:
Paul George snapped his leg. A lot like Kevin Ware and Anderson Silva.
"phinsational wrote:
did we just skip Fluker?
No... Zoom has just always struggled with these kind of things ironically enough.
:shifty:
"BuckeyeKing wrote:
Paul George snapped his leg. A lot like Kevin Ware and Anderson Silva.
Meanwhile Sam has been making jokes left and right on twitter.
I felt a little bad for laughing at some.
"BuckeyeKing wrote:
Paul George snapped his leg. A lot like Kevin Ware and Anderson Silva.
That's nice. Who's Paul George?
"phinsational wrote:
That's nice. Who's Paul George?
SF for the Indiana Pacers.
"BuckeyeKing wrote:
SF for the Indiana Pacers.
Todd's too busy watching espn ocho during the offseason. Dodgeball on the ocho!!!!
"Boik14 wrote:
Todd's too busy watching espn ocho during the offseason. Dodgeball on the ocho!!!!
Don't be hatin' on my old dream job.
