1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Prospects that Dolphins have Met with

Discussion in 'NFL Draft Forum' started by UCF FINatic, Apr 17, 2013.

1. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    Just wanted to start a list of prospects that the Dolphins have interviewed, met with, flew in, etc. Feel free to add to this list!

Flew in:
    OT Reid Fragel
    S Johnathan Cyprien
    S Kenny Vaccaro
    S Don Jones
    FB/HB/TE Kyle Juszczyk
    ILB Manti Te'o

Worked out:
    WR Duron Carter

Also if I recall correctly we either met or worked out Xavier Rhodes.

I am sure there is a lot more, but that was just off the top of my head. We have a strong history of selecting players that we bring in for an interview/visit so if we can piece this together we could probably get an idea of what our FO is thinking in terms of the draft. Clearly, just by looking at our visits I think we will address the Safety position in the draft.

2. PerfectTeam

PerfectTeam Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    UCF FINatic likes this.
  3. ItsDFresh

ItsDFresh Beast Mode

Feb 21, 2013
    New Jersey
    I just went through every list.... didnt see tyler eiferts name anywhere...:shifty:

4. UCF FINatic

UCF FINatic The Miami Dolphins select

Apr 17, 2008
    Thank you!

According to the positional players we brought in it doesn't look like we will go WR too early in the draft... unless we go with Tavon Austin or Ryan Swope. All the other WRs we interviewed were late round prospects.

5. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    That WR list is pretty incomplete. At a minimum we also worked out Bailey and may or may not have been watching him in those three games Ireland watched WVU. We interviewed Keenan Allen at the Combine. My guess is Austin is the only WR we're considering at #12, though. But there are probably a few WRs they'd be looking at in the 2nd or 3rd.

There seems to be some debate about whether Rhodes was ever brought in. It was reported he was scheduled, but then there was a later report that it fell through. IMO he's a bad fit for Miami.

I think Vaccaro is the only likely DB choice at #12. Milner would be if he were likely to fall that far as well (IMO he isn't and we won't trade up far if at all). I think they like Joekel and Fisher and may like Johnson, but are unlikely to be available. I believed Ireland when he said TE was not a core position for him. I would be okay with Eifert at 12, but I don't see it as something they're considering. The only other possibilities are pass rusher or DT.

UCF FINatic likes this.