2013 Dolphins Draft Chat Thread

1056 replies

Roman529Roman529New Member
Apr 25, 2013, 09:18 PM

"PHINANALYST wrote:

eifert will likely go with pick 13 to the JESTS ....

Dee Milliner/Jets....he can't cover Mike Wallace. :lol:

MrtreeMrtreeForum Veteran
Apr 25, 2013, 09:18 PM

Damn the Jest made a good pick. Was hoping for Barkley lol

DrowningDrowningNew Member
Apr 25, 2013, 09:18 PM

Better than eifert but 13 still lingers. Please Qb at 13. If jets go Qb we are victors in this draft already.

"...dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our English dead.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood..."

BumrushBumrushSupporter
Apr 25, 2013, 09:18 PM

Woooooooohooooooo. Looks like a douchebag. Will fit in well

byroanbyroanAdministrator
Apr 25, 2013, 09:18 PM

Not even the best corner in the draft.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 via Tapatalk 2

unifiedtheoryunifiedtheoryLuxury Box
Apr 25, 2013, 09:19 PM

The Jets got a damn good corner.

Too bad they gave up the best corner on Earth.

Awesome sideways move.

I'm on Twitter @ut_pez

ASOTASOTNew Member
Apr 25, 2013, 09:19 PM

they can still take eifert.....well that means essentially they traded revis for Milliner & an extra 3rd

dWreckdWreckNew Member
Apr 25, 2013, 09:19 PM

"Drowning wrote:

Better than eifert but 13 still lingers. Please Qb at 13. If jets go Qb we are victors in this draft already.

13 is making me nervous.


The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB

xphinfanxxphinfanxForum Veteran
Apr 25, 2013, 09:19 PM

Ball skillz roflmao yes good jET.

That's why they play the games!:yes:

Phins_Fan_87Phins_Fan_87Supporter
Apr 25, 2013, 09:20 PM

pft

Potential disaster for the Jets and Dee Milliner. He'll never get out of the Revis shadow.

Roman529Roman529New Member
Apr 25, 2013, 09:20 PM

Milliner has bad hands...NFL Network hating him.

SHShamboubouNew Member
Apr 25, 2013, 09:20 PM

Lol....the Jets. What a joke, could you imagine what people would be dating on here about our GM if we were the Jets.

I'm not looking for the best players, I'm looking for the right ones.

-Herb Brooks-

DrowningDrowningNew Member
Apr 25, 2013, 09:20 PM

Mantra guys say it wherever you are in n a chant Qb to jets Qb to jets

"...dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our English dead.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood..."

invidinvidSupporter
Apr 25, 2013, 09:20 PM

"Phins_Fan_87 wrote:

pft

Little drastic.

Apr 25, 2013, 09:21 PM

"Mrtree wrote:

Damn the Jest made a good pick. Was hoping for Barkley lol

and Gruden thought Jordan was never on the field...

MonstBlitz;2232016 wrote:

It wouldn't surprise me if he is retained. Jeff Ireland is the nightmare that won't end. The **** stain you cannot flush. The Herpes for which there is no cure.

ASOTASOTNew Member
Apr 25, 2013, 09:21 PM

"dcafiero wrote:

13 is making me nervous.

its going to be eifert....just feel it

Clark KentClark KentForum Veteran
Apr 25, 2013, 09:21 PM

what did st. Louis give up? no sound on my tv st the bar.

Ronnie BassRonnie BassLuxury Box
Apr 25, 2013, 09:22 PM

They grab Eifert the Jets will be having a pretty good first round, hope someone gets him before the Jets pick, I hear Falcons want to move up for him badly, thing is I don't think Oakland will trade down again even as stupid as they are so that don't leave many trading partners.

ASOTASOTNew Member
Apr 25, 2013, 09:22 PM

does tenn take eifert for locker target ?

dWreckdWreckNew Member
Apr 25, 2013, 09:23 PM

Was I the only one who heard the let's go dolphins chants after DJ?


The KRAKEN! Still proving doubters wrong on the weekly.
Get well soon Tanny. #ThatsMyQB

Mk2Mk2New Member
Apr 25, 2013, 09:23 PM

Jordan had 5 sacks last year , I would much rather have protected the most important player on the team .

ASOTASOTNew Member
Apr 25, 2013, 09:23 PM

so is albert to Miami back on ? do we trade next years #1 for him ?

invidinvidSupporter
Apr 25, 2013, 09:23 PM

"ASOT wrote:

does tenn take eifert for locker target ?

Signed Delanie Walker, not saying it's impossible.

invidinvidSupporter
Apr 25, 2013, 09:24 PM

"dcafiero wrote:

Was I the only one who heard the let's go dolphins chants after DJ?

Dolfans NYC are at the draft. I heard them!

Dol-Fan DupreeDol-Fan DupreeForum Veteran
Apr 25, 2013, 09:25 PM

"Ronnie Bass wrote:

They grab Eifert the Jets will be having a pretty good first round, hope someone gets him before the Jets pick, I hear Falcons want to move up for him badly, thing is I don't think Oakland will trade down again even as stupid as they are so that don't leave many trading partners.

Oakland has little cap space and not very many players. It wouldn't be that bad for them to trade down.

Holland is a huge upgrade over McCain

I want to be alive, I am alive! Alive, I tell you! Mother, I love you, those are no longer just words. I want to hold you, I want to run in a stream, I want to taste ice cream but not just put it in my mouth and let it slide down my throat but really eat it. - Robot Morty