1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 'fins gm

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by mracer, Oct 23, 2011.

1. mracer

mracer New Member

Dec 13, 2009
    Let's get some input from the fans and get this team fixed for 2012. Let's get some potential fa's or potential college players listed.

Offense: Needs QB, RT, RG, TE

Qb: draft the best QB available. Re-sign Henne or keep Moore. Whichever fits best in our new offense.
    O-Line: NEED TO SIGN A NEW RT. Columbo must go!!! I makes sense to find a vet by FA. Who will be available?
    RB: sign a vet for depth. I think DT & Bush will be ok.
    Wr: We can win with the current group IMO.
    TE: We need a playmaker. Fasano is a great 2nd tier TE but we need someone that can be an offensive threat. I have not seen much from Clay to think he is the answer.

Defense: I'm not sure what to do this with group. On paper it seems that we are ok and should be in the top 15 in overall D. The offense has been so terrible and our D has been on the field all the time. Are we sticking with the 3-4 or are we changing to the 4-3? I don't think it's Nolan. Of course a new HC is going to bring his own defense. I doubt Nolan survives the cuts.

D-line: What to do with Solai? I think this group is solid but has underachieved this yr. I don't think I would add another D-lineman.
    LB: Need a pass rusher to team with Wake.
    DB: I think this is an obvious area we need to improve. FS, FS, FS!!!

One final thought....I know the board has been down on Irish. But let's be fair. Can we agree that this past draft was Irish's first draft that he called the shots? If so than it's hard to can this guy. Only Ross knows if Parcells had final say over which draft.