1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 Season Tickets

Discussion in 'Questions and Answers' started by pennphinfan, Nov 18, 2009.

Tags:
  1. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    So i just got the email about season tickets for 2010 and I was thinking about getting into the mix for them. (I can't really afford to go to all the games I just wanted to get the tickets, try to sell off most of them and be able to go to a couple games)
    regardless, my question is, I can't find any ticket pricing for season tickets anywhere. All i can find is to put down 100 to reserve tickets but no season long prices. I suspect this is because they prices aren't figured out yet, but I was wondering if anyone who has season tickets could tell me how much they cost in like the 'upper prime' area or somewhere near there.. just trying to gauge if I'd actually be able to afford this or if its just a pipe dream.
    Thanks in advance!

2. texasPHINSfan

texasPHINSfan New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    quick question - if you're only anticipating going to a couple of games, why not just buy tickets for the games you want to go to week-of?

3. pennphinfan

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    well ideally i could work my self into some situation where i could maybe go to an extra game here or there every year i had them not just 1 or 2, and it'd be nice to have seats already. plus I was under the impression that if you buy season tickets you can lock in on a price? so if/when we start winning superbowls the next couple years if they jack the seat price i could avoid that..

4. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    Prices aren't anywhere near set yet. $100 is basically your deposit (which goes towards your final purchase) and secures your place in 'line' i.e. your pick of seats.

The last couple of years the prices have remained flat due to the team being bad and now the economy. Upper Prime are about $85 each (plus tax) right now. There's also the option of buying a season's worth of parking passes ($20 per). That's actually a good deal, since parking around the stadium is $25-$30 now on the blacktops and surrounding properties. This gets you in the tailgate areas.
    Remember, you're buying 10 games, not 8. :)

The thing is, with things being the way they are, the odds are that you're going to be waiting till the last minute typically to get buyers for your tickets. And you're probably not going to get much more for them, if that. Not unless the team catches fire, which they very well could. :) The problem is we're in a 75K seat stadium when we should really be around 65K. So there are an abundance of seats available.

Honestly I don't see it being worth the stress and hassle if you can't go very often or have a reliable way of selling them each week. If money is no object, than by all means....

Mike Dee would be unhappy with me right now. We need the season ticket base to be at least 60K. I'm not helping. :lol:

pennphinfan likes this.
  5. texasPHINSfan

texasPHINSfan New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    G - what's the capacity of landshark?

6. Muck

Muck Throwback Uniform Crusader Retired Administrator

Nov 25, 2007
    Sunny Florida
    It's like 75 and change. That can actually fit more. And with the new club level, I think they're looking at selling a few tickets for just that (not even seats outside). Admittedly, the new club level is awesome. You can watch a game in there, on the TV's at the bars, and your fanhood won't even come into question.

texasPHINSfan likes this.
  7. pennphinfan

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    thanks muck, that answers a lot. and to be clear money is certainly an object haha. i wasn't hoping to make money off the tickets i sold just to try to break even, but I suppose you're right that even trying to sell at face might not get any takers. hm, i may pass on the season tickets this year, seems like too much to worry about. thanks for the info though!