1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 Questions

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by slickj101, Sep 22, 2008.

Tags:
  1. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    1. Kevin Smith?

Anyone know what happened to him? I still managed to pull out a W despite his 1 point performance.

2. Addai?

He looked better but I duno if I wana buy into this too much. Still considering trading him for John Stewart and Welker. Thoughts?

2. alen1

alen1 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    According Marinelli, he was benched because Rudi was "feeling it." He is likely going to lose more carries next week.

Stewart has looked good this year despite a poor performance in the last game. The Colts have a bye week and the offensive line is likely to be healthier. Welker will probably continue to bring in five catches a game. Addai and Stewart are similar right now statistically. I don't really know lol, up to you man.

slickj101 likes this.
  3. slickj101

slickj101 Is Water

Dec 21, 2007
    NY
    Ya it's really a gamble either way for me.

4. Desides

Desides Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2007
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Kevin Smith wasn't exactly lighting the world on fire anyway. I think there's a reason he lasted until the 3rd round. Detroit should have made a play for Forte.

I'd hang on to Addai right now. The OL is only going to get healthier, as alen says. If he has another good game you might be able to get more in trade.

slickj101 likes this.
  5. finsgirlie

finsgirlie break my Luxury Box

Dec 2, 2007
    Fantasy Land
    ive got addai also...don't think i would trade him. he is out-playing his projected stats every week and he's fairly consistent. like alen said, up to you though.

6. azfinfanmang

azfinfanmang Premium Member Luxury Box

Nov 23, 2007
    Tough choice between Jonathon Stewart and Addai.

I still think Stewart was the best back in the draft this year, and he will get better as he gets healthy.

Addai is going to always be a nice FF player to have.

finsgirlie likes this.