1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 questions.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Dmarino110, Dec 16, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Dmarino110

Dmarino110 New Member

Dec 10, 2007
    1 congrats on the win but did this just buy cam another year?

2 Is finheaven almost back up. I typed fin heaven in and its trying to take me to the forums

2. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    1. It might have. I mean, he won a game, and we lost 6 other games by 3 points. He has a case.

2. Idk.

3. Fin Fan In Cali

Fin Fan In Cali Dolphin fan since 1970 Luxury Box

Nov 22, 2007
    So. Cal
    We will be back up as soon as we can. We are retriving 7 years of info, doing server upgrades, and trying to make the site Hack proof, since the hacker is still out there.

4. houtz

houtz New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    1. I think a lot of us were just using Cam as a scapegoat. After this win it made me sit back and realize just how bad of a team he took over. Not only that, but with all the injuries it's hard to blame it all on Cam. I think he gets one more season to show that "offensive spark" that he was hired here for.

2. No idea.

5. texasPHINSfan

texasPHINSfan New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    Bellevue, WA
    1) i don't think a single win gets him another year.... you can try to make a case by the six games lost by 3 points or less, but close doesn't count in the NFL. There are too many glaring problems, holes, and inconsistencies to show any progress with this team; if nothing else, one could make a case that we've moved BACKwards and have become worse, even given the purging of the team. If Cameron does not get fired, i'd be surprised. The whole "have 2-3 years to implement your system" would normally be OK'd if we had more than one win this year.

2) no idea

6. lbmclean_sj

lbmclean_sj New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    if Wayne keeps the team he stays

Wayne likes Cam and hates firing guys