1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1994 Fantastic Four Movie

Discussion in 'TV, Music and Movies' started by keithjackson, Aug 1, 2014.

1. keithjackson

keithjackson Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 1, 2007
    1994 was the year that brought us Forrest Gump, Pulp Fiction, Speed, Shawshank Redemption, and Jim Carrey's first three hits, but the best movie may have been one nobody saw. Well, that's a stretch, but who doesn't love a campy low budget superhero movie, The Fantastic Four.

I vaguely remember seeing a trailer for this twenty years ago, but Roger Corman's version ended up going unreleased. I always wondered what happened to it, but tonight I just discovered you can watch it on YouTube.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ljbMaPdofB4

It's decent for those nights when Netflix just ain't getting it done, especially if you pretend it was made in the 80s. There's also a documentary out there chronicling the behind the scenes strife, but I'm saving that for another night.

Watch it with a friend cuz there's definitely a lot to make fun of.

Colorado Dolfan likes this.
  2. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    I have absolutely no memory of that. Great time for movies though. That was the summer before my senior year in HS. 94-96 were like a summer movie golden age.

Colorado Dolfan likes this.
  3. keithjackson

keithjackson Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 1, 2007
    I was surprised when I saw The Mask, dumb and dumber, and Ace Ventura were all from 1994.

4. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    While admitting that I saw two of the three at the cinema, it was a busy year for Jim Carey making low brow, cheap humor, lol.

5. NaboCane

NaboCane Banned

Nov 24, 2007
    This thread is the site's own 'True Detective.'