1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

10 questions facing the Miami Dolphins

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, Sep 3, 2009.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    10 questions facing the Miami Dolphins
    http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/miami-dolphins/story/1212794.html

2. late again

late again Senior Member

Nov 24, 2007
    Funny thing is, it's only 9 questions.
    1. CAN THE DOLPHINS WIN THE AFC EAST AGAIN THIS SEASON, OR WERE THEY JUST LUCKY IN 2008?

10. CAN THE DOLPHINS WIN THE AFC EAST AGAIN THIS SEASON, OR WERE THEY JUST LUCKY IN 2008?

But I guess it was important enough to ask twice. I think no matter what or who there's always some luck involved in winning the division as well as winning playoff games. So that one is easy.
    As for the OL; I think it's safe to say it's settled. What still remains to be seen is will they be as dominant as expected? Will they perform like a 154 million dollar OL?

3. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    Lets hope that the OL can play without injuries because the longer they play together the better the chemistry will be with the group. Its been a long time since we have had a set offensive line. Seems like the offensive line has been in an experimental stage for years.