1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My team

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by rafael, Aug 25, 2011.

1. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    We had our 20 round draft last night. It's a 12 team non-PPR league. We do get PR and KR yards and score points from position players. The starting positions are as follows:

QB
    RB
    WR
    TE
    Flex RB/WR
    Flex RB/WR/TE
    K
    Def

QB - Josh Freeman, Matt Cassell, Chad Henne
    RB - Jamal Charles, Frank Gore, Ahmad Bradshaw, Tim Hightower, Fred Jackson, Kendall Hunter
    WR - Calvin Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Percy Harvin, Danny Amendola, Joshua Cribbs
    TE - Kellen Winslow, Jr., Dennis Pitta
    Def - Miami, Washington
    K - David Buehler, Jason Hanson

Any thoughts?

ToddsPhins likes this.
  2. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    I like it. I don't see a need for a back-up K and DEF, personally.. however I like the gist of it.

3. rafael

rafael Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2008
    In this league everybody else grabs at least two kickers and two defenses, sometimes more. If you don't have one for your bye week, you're sometimes stuck putting up an empty starting slot. I usually start dropping guys once I get past the bye week. Although I screwed up with Miami and Wash. since they have the same bye week. We'll see what happens but the only remaining defenses were ones where a 0 is preferable to the negative number they might put up.

4. Alex13

Alex13 Tua Time !!! Club Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Berlin,Germany
    who you gettin for amendola ? is davone bess still there although you have marshall ?

edit. i just saw you also have josh cribbs...that answers the question :)