1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jerry Jones, Charley Casserly and Gil Brandt come to defense of Ireland and Ross

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by Onehondo, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

Sep 27, 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia
    It's a direct correlation to the front office being bad at their jobs. Parcells, Ireland, Aponte, they all suck.

I never said anything about anybody being a bust. I said they sucked last year, which is fact. I'm not waiting around for Ireland to ruin a few more drafts to see that's for sure. And it works both ways. Reggie Bush had a good year last year, but that could easily be nothing but a fluke looking at the rest of his career. Then what? Did the defense create more plays than with Crowder? I would say no. We had the same amount of takeaways last year, and only 2 less sacks. Burnett sucked for most of the year, and made one big play all year. Huge disappointment, certainly overpaid as of right now.

2. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

Sep 27, 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia
    They were much better in scoring defense, as I pointed out, and much better in pass defense. Yea they couldn't take the ball away, but they were still a top 10 defense in my opinion. Probably closer to that 10. While I'd put Miami around 15th. So Pittsburgh wasn't that far off from mediocre, as evidenced by the playoffs.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Jul 5, 2009
    I can't agree with that but to each their own.

4. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    Career rating is 80.1