1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sniper Elite V2?

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by Paul 13, May 30, 2012.

1. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Anyone playing this? I think this is my next purchase... A negative that everyone is talking about is the game doesn't save very often. You can be playing a mission for over 90 minutes and not be able to save.

[video=youtube;rv54jc58Keg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv54jc58Keg[/video]

2. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

Sep 27, 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Everything about it is pretty meh imo. If you played the first sniper elite, it's pretty much the same, thought the first was better.

3. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    mmmm... yeah I might not get it... after watching that video I posted in full. Seems repetitive. I mean the idea of a sniping game seems pretty cool, but unfortunately it's not fully interactive

4. Clipse

Clipse mediocrity sucks

Sep 27, 2009
    Roanoke, Virginia
    Repetitive is a good word to describe it. Aside from the sniping with realistic ballistics, and the cool slow motion bullet impact, it's much like any other shooter. A ton of enemies spawn, and you kill them while completing cliche objectives. For some reason, these developers just can't seem to get these sniper games right. A sniping game should be built around stealth, a realistic amount of enemies, and assassination/recon/support type missions. Not a one man army Call of Duty type game.

5. 366vektorprime

366vektorprime BAAAAANGGG!!!!!!!!!!!

Oct 29, 2008
    India
    the game IS built around stealth. Though at lower difficulty settings, I've seen players run and gun with PPSh. At higher difficulties, u really can't survive like that. BTW, heard that this isn't a sequel...