1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LMAO - Nacho extended

Discussion in 'AFC East Rivals' started by BlameItOnTheHenne, Mar 9, 2012.

1. BicketyBam

BicketyBam No Fist Pumps Allowed

Sep 6, 2010
    New Milford, CT
    I have been reading TGG since FA started and I have to say the mood is awfully sour. The majority of them HATE Sanchez and the Super Bowl talk is non-existent. But there will always be the group of NY fans that have their heads in the sand. I am not one of those.

As far as Miami goes, the last 3 years have been brutal. It's like they sold their souls to win that AFCE title with Pennington. Henne turned out to not be the guy (and this story isn't finished - the icing on the cake is when he lights it up for Jacksonville). Then you had Marshall who never lived up to his nickname and ends up being sold off for less than what it took to get him. There was the Harbaugh/Sparano fiasco. Suck for Luck, but then they win enough to drop out of a top QB slot. Then it was Jeff Fischer turning down the organization. And the latest - Manning saying thanks, but no thanks (which I think is actually good for you). Throw in 3 losing seasons in a row and 10+ years since their last playoff win and you have some pretty tough times. I am sure Miami will make some moves before the season opens, but as of now they would be hard pressed to win 4 games. And you know all of this because you stopped drinking the kool aid :) And to be fair, as it sits now, the Jets look no better than the 8-8 team they were last year. They are nowhere near contending for a SB. It will be a miracle if they make the playoffs. A lot depends on the rest of FA, the draft, and whether Sanchez improves. I can see Mario Williams running right over Wayne Hunter and knocking Sanchez into next week. Not looking good.

ToddsPhins likes this.
  2. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Yeah, Hell hasnt frozen over yet.

3. BicketyBam

Sep 6, 2010
    New Milford, CT
    Or Alex Smith

4. BicketyBam

Sep 6, 2010
    New Milford, CT
    As Miami scrambles to sign Sanchez 2.0, uh, I mean Alex Smith, to an 8 mil per year contract. Oh the irony!

5. And even he rejected the fins, Garrad?? LOL!!! Have fun with that one fins!

BicketyBam likes this.
  6. BicketyBam

Sep 6, 2010
    New Milford, CT
    I grew up in the Marino era. I saw the Jets get the short end of the stick so many times. I never thought I would see the day when our franchise would look like the Steelers or the Packers compared to Miami. It's mind blowing. They went from the class of the AFC to a complete joke. Makes me not hate Parcells so much.

BleedinGreenNC likes this.
  7. ToddsPhins

ToddsPhins Banned

Mar 15, 2009
    TBH I'm unfortunately looking at Buffalo as the 2nd best team in the AFCE only b/c the Pats have Brady, and the sad part is they're only gonna get better.

8. BicketyBam

Sep 6, 2010
    New Milford, CT
    I think it's a toss up between NY and Buffalo for the 2 spot. But I can see your position. It's not outrageous, that's for sure.

9. BicketyBam

Sep 6, 2010
    New Milford, CT
    Why do they keep pulling their goalie in the first period? 6.67 goal against per game?! Oof!

10. Pagan

Pagan Metal & a Mustang

Mar 22, 2008
    Newburgh, NY
    Ain't the goalie...they forgot how to play defense.

11. Silverphin

Silverphin Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    I really wish I saw this earlier when this was posted.... But now that I see it, here's what I have to say:

I would take David Garrard and Matt Moore over Mark Sanchez any day of the week. And thrice on Sunday.

12. Conuficus

Conuficus Premium Member Luxury Box

Dec 8, 2007
    Well away from here
    Not nearly as much as we'll have watching Sanchez operate in Tony Sparano's offense........better tell your kicker to ice his leg down now, he'll need the therapy.

13. Garrard will only get the chance to start only if Moore goes down. Lets revisit this halfway through the season.

14. You mean Tebow, get it right.

15. Frumundah Finnatic

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    They both suck.

Conuficus likes this.
  16. finyank13

finyank13 Reality Check

Jan 6, 2010
    Did they really extend Sanchez and trade for Tebow?

I really am baffled by this,.....

17. Frumundah Finnatic

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    I wouldnt think about it, thats how tumors develop.

18. And yours are any better?

19. Frumundah Finnatic

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    My left testicle can play QB better than Tebow.

20. McLovin

McLovin Resident Pats fan.

May 7, 2008
    North Cacalaka
    lawl

Frumundah Finnatic likes this.
  21. BicketyBam

Sep 6, 2010
    New Milford, CT
    How 'bout dem Bruins

-Ed-

22. unluckyluciano

unluckyluciano For My Hero JetsSuck

Dec 7, 2007
    Well in all fairness, your left testicle was a two time all american.

Frumundah Finnatic likes this.