1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ThePHINS Survivor 2 - Challenge #9

Discussion in 'ThePHINS.com Team Survivor' started by Dolfan984, Jun 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hurricane

Hurricane Guest

If I could chime in, GIK is right that internet speed should not be an issue, but perhaps your actual connection is completely dropping? I stayed at a Holiday Inn once and the wifi there was never better than one bar and I kept losing it.

2. pennphinfan

pennphinfan Stelin Canez Arcade Scorz

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    puzzle 5 19:45...

[​IMG]

Skeet84 likes this.
  3. Skeet84

Skeet84 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    The important fact is they sell Alcohol past 9 pm

Sick :pity:

4. Skeet84

Skeet84 New Member

Dec 14, 2007
    My team is doing a great job and when I say my team I mean Hurricane and Penn LOL

Hurricane, pennphinfan and Dolfan984 like this.
  5. Trowa

Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    Yeah. Looks like you guys are gonna take this one. I'm gonna keep plugging away tomm if I get a chance but I haven't made much progress anyway and school work comes first and I have a project due next week that's worth 30% of my final grade :-\

6. Dolfan984

Dolfan984 Underrated Free Agent

Apr 26, 2009
    Bay Area, CA
    Well there's about 3 1/2 hours left and so far it looks like the Knights have this one on a stranglehold. I gotta give it to you guys, those are some impressive times. As talented as *I think* I am I don't think I'd have a chance against them either.

pennphinfan likes this.
  7. pennphinfan

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    i'm glad at least at this point it hasn't been that back and forth today. i actually had the time to wash/detail my car which i've been itching to do for a few weeks now.

sadly i'm just gonna drive it back to the desert again this week and screw it all up again.. sigh

8. Dolfan984

Apr 26, 2009
    Bay Area, CA
    Knights of the Night win!

Great job Penn and Hurricane you truly dominated this challenge. Skeet Shooters you have 24 hours to submit me your vote. Next challenge will start Tuesday 10:00PM EST and it will be a speed challenge.

Skeet84, Hurricane and pennphinfan like this.
  9. pennphinfan

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    just FYI I cheated. I asked my friend who works at NASA to ignore the space shuttle and write a jigsaw solving algorithm and then forced him to give it to me without any sort of payment by blackmailing him about tattling on his dereliction of work duties. He actually designed the program better than it seemed to work but the Marriott internet firewall blocked some of its capabilities, namely the part where it automatically sends a picture of the completed puzzle/time and a middle finger directly to Monst's email address. The email would also contain a Trojan that would hack into his computer and send me proof of his illegal pr0n collection, which I could then use to blackmail monst into paying my first friend for the program (as to not burn any bridges for the future)

Colorado Dolfan, Trowa and Dolfan984 like this.
  10. Dolfan984

Apr 26, 2009
    Bay Area, CA
    Good thing you didn't tell me this earlier. You would've been DQ'd for sure! :lol:

11. Trowa

Trowa A world of pain

May 8, 2008
    I figured when you said you cheated you were gonna say you bribed my networking teacher into assigning this 15 page network design document project. Blergh!

12. Colorado Dolfan

Colorado Dolfan ...dirty drownin' man?

Sorry about not posting any scores here... best I could do on the waterfall or lion was about one minute...

Only chance I thought I had was on the blackjack one... sitting at about 12 minutes with all the edges done... then the batteries in my wireless mouse gave out... Hate that crap!

These puzzles are definitely easier in the physical form... :pity:

13. Hurricane

Hurricane Guest

No excuses; online puzzles should be your thing... you are chair force, no? :trytofly:

14. pennphinfan

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Colorado Dolfan and Dolfan984 like this.
  15. Hurricane

Hurricane Guest

Lol if you're going to go through the trouble to edit a picture, at least use a real image, not Call of Duty :pointlol:

16. GridIronKing34

GridIronKing34 Silently Judging You

Nov 22, 2007
    Denver, CO
    He didn't want to give away your REAL location. :shifty:

Dolfan984 and pennphinfan like this.
  17. Hurricane

Hurricane Guest

My implication was that comparing Call of Duty to the actual military is even more insulting than my original statement.

Edit: Not that it matters, we won the challenge :up:

18. pennphinfan

Dec 13, 2007
    Los Angeles
    well i was either going to use that or this:
    [​IMG]

so i think i went with the more accurate option.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.