1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 should be a very simple draft for Miami

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by the 23rd, Apr 13, 2012.

1. DOLPHAN1

DOLPHAN1 Premium Member Luxury Box

really? you want them to lose because of the GM? why don't you find a better team with a perfect GM then...

smahtaz likes this.
  2. Ozzy

Ozzy Premium Member Luxury Box

If you don't want me to laugh then stop saying Brian Hartline has the potential to be a number one wide receiver. Otherwise, I'll have to feel obligated to chuckle some more.

You had it right when you said the system will help these guys a lot. Although every single system thrives by having a true #1 Wr. A playmaker, who can a lot of the directional routes, and turn them into long Td's. Jerry Rice killed it in the West Coast offense. Brian Hartline will never be close.

miamiron likes this.
  3. Ozzy

Do you know what a new thread means? Or are you asking me to start one about you?

As for your first sentence. I never said I disagreed with any POINTS that you made in this thread. I take offense to you using silly name calling. So "what is wrong with you" is something you might want to ask a mirror!

4. Ozzy

I really like Greg Jennings, and Jordy Nelson was a favorite of mine coming out of college. They may not be in a top ten class but both would be considered excellent #2's in most Coryell systems.

I'm not down on the Dolphins group except I think they need one more that's better than what is currently on the roster. Bess is the perfect slot Wr, and Hartline is not the perfect go to guy. We have no clue if Wallace or Moore will improve so much that no other Wr, a playmaker, is needed. Too many if's, if you ask me!

5. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    I keep sayin, the inability to differenciate theplayers from the front office is disturbing, if you wanna cuss out the gm and criticize the front office thats fine, but to let that criticism bleed into your players that have npothing to do with it, is BS..Thats why I get excited about every team every year, because you cant underestimate a team that may come together, play hard and tough, with some good coaching, they have nothing to do with the front office so why make them suffer in terms of a lack of support..??..disturbing from a fans perspective..

6. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Jennings..J nelson..Cobb..Driver...absolute top 10 receiver core, top 5 more like it.

7. Jcouch1021

Jcouch1021 New Member

Jan 21, 2011
    New Jersey

Sure we can develope them, let's just trade for Aaron Rodgers first

8. PhinPhanatic

PhinPhanatic New Member

Feb 22, 2011
    Rochester, NY
    Like Weeden.....both will drop b/c of an "external issue" to their playing ability.

9. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    round one=Tannehill
    rounds 2-3-3-4=best value on the board regardless of position
    plenty of OL & WR will be available, maybe one will fall right in the draft
    if not, pick & compete

10. Ray Lucas

Ray Lucas Member

Apr 19, 2012
    I agree completely. Want Tannehill. Round two should be spent on a possible WR if he falls. Also hear that Nick Perry could fall to us. Which would be awesome! WRs I would like would be Criner (rd 3), Broyles (rd 4/5), Streeter (rd 5). Would also love Janoris Jankins with one of our 3rd rounders, but he just seems like a guy the Patriots will take in one of the first two rounds. A lineman like Massie in round 3 maybe. A safety would be nice too, but they're very thin. Maybe a guy like Brandon Taylor or Markelle Martin if either fall into the 5th or so.

Grabbing anyone of these guys would be amazing. Really like Criner, think he'll be a steal.