1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Huge game this Sunday...Pre game discussion.

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by vt_dolfan, Nov 19, 2013.

1. djphinfan

djphinfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    He missed on throws in the fourth quarter, he was innaccurate in the fourth quarter even when the pass was completed, he showed breakdowns in his mechanics in the fourth quarter.

2. deliriousphins

deliriousphins New Member

Nov 20, 2013

Our rushing offense produced 103 yards against New England, somewhere around 65 belonged to Newton. Are you really going to say that Seattle and San Fran have weak offenses? San Fran put up 30+ points a game five straight before we came to Candlestick. Of course the Patriots were going to move the ball at will, they were back at full strength. Realistically you will never hold Tom Brady to under 20 points.

3. deliriousphins

Nov 20, 2013
    He also produced a game winning drive against a super bowl caliber team; a team that your franchise haven't beaten in the past seven games. He was 6/10 on the final drive. Okay, he had 4 incompletions, I will give you that. But as a leader and the quarterback of the team, he made the plays to erase whatever, "inaccuracy even when the pass was completed". Breakdowns in mechanics? I feel like you're just talking out of your *** now. Rather than backing up your statements with facts and statistics, you go for the opinionated shots. How can you even claim inaccuracy when the idea is to get the ball to your options anyway you can. Tannehill must be a pain to watch then.

4. Agent89

Agent89 New Member

Nov 20, 2013
    Cam completed 75% of his passes in the 2nd half for 2 TDs.

Everyone misses throws. You almost need to watch Newton play without the commentary on IMO. There is a lot of recycled talk where lazy media guys continue to throw unfair remarks around.

In fairness, everything you just said about Cam...you could in turn say about Brady during the same span of that game.

5. deliriousphins

Nov 20, 2013
    http://www.charlotteobserver.com/20...tons-donations-antics-score.html#.Uo0rXcSVO6x

A day after his biggest win yet, he goes to an Elementary school. For 50,000 posts, you know very little.

6. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    Seattle did have a pretty weak offense at the beginning of the season

7. deliriousphins

Nov 20, 2013
    You Dolphin fans are really funny. If your standard of a weak offense is Seattle, then your 31st ranked offense must be putrid.

8. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    I'm not comparing our Qb with yours...Yeah his accuracy was comin apart on the last drive, there's no question about that, he is gifted enough to run for those first downs..if your not seeing that then maybe you better look closer, it should be a concern of yours, what the statistics don't show is what was going on on those four incompletions..just your eyes.

9. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    once again, no one is crowing about our offense..you guys have feasted on below average teams...we're average at least..

10. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dec 11, 2007
    Do you not watch football and just look at stats?

Also, living in Seattle, they complain about the offense all the time. I understand if you just want to troll, however if you are meaning to do actual conversation, you are failing.

11. deliriousphins

Nov 20, 2013
    You continue to back up your statements with opinions. You aren't even fun to argue with.

12. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    I never said you didn't have the better team..we can't beat the pats and you did..congrats..

13. BlameItOnTheHenne

BlameItOnTheHenne Taking a poop

Aug 15, 2010
    Davie
    This thread has been entertaining.

14. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    Yup, the guy was missing wide open targets by a wide margin under pressure, he also was getting his feet tangled in his mechanics, sorry there's no stats for observations on mechanics.

15. deliriousphins

Nov 20, 2013
    Troll? You guys aren't even giving real responses. Great, you live in Seattle. Their standard of offense is elite. There are high expectations to be met for that team. Points win games. Seattle is second in the league with 306 points. Tell me with a REAL ARGUMENT that Seattle has a weak offense. You can't. Miami Dolphins fans are ridiculous.

16. deliriousphins

Nov 20, 2013
    Let me know when the Dolphins can beat the patriots. 0-7 in the past 3 1/2 years. 0-8 coming up this year. At the end of the day, wins are what matters.

17. CitizenSnips

CitizenSnips hmm.

Nov 29, 2007
    PA
    if not for terrible cb play on ginns td, newtons game winning drive only gets a field goal and new england wins on the next possssion.

18. djphinfan

Dec 20, 2007
    I like your GM, and I like your coach, they've assembled a team with a lot of talent..it's the Qb I was strictly talking about and nothing else..your making it into some other thing, I'm just talking about your Qb' game and potential.

19. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dec 11, 2007
    This is an good example of trolling. You are doing nothing but saying, "BLAH BLAH BLAH" Thank you for showing up and wasting everyone's time.

20. deliriousphins

Nov 20, 2013
    I remember when the Panthers were horrible. It wasnt too long ago. Reminds me of the excuses that we used to make when we lost. If not for.... blank blank blank... but... blank blank blank. Football games are won and lost on a handful of plays. It was a great game and it could have gone either way.

21. phinstar

phinstar New Member

Nov 20, 2013
    If our dbs had hands, brady would have been picked off on one of those scoring drives

22. deliriousphins

Nov 20, 2013
    Great representation of your fanbase; lack of knowledge and pretending to not listen. I guess you guy's didnt listen when you overpaid Mike Wallace either.

23. deliriousphins

Nov 20, 2013
    And our QB won the game.

24. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dec 11, 2007
    So I am hearing you and the fanbase makes the decision about Wallace. Got it.

25. deliriousphins

Nov 20, 2013
    We have also beat two elite teams. Im not saying we are going to blow you guys out, but everyone in this league gets paid and has to show up for work. This is the NFL, beating any team by 14+ is a feat.

26. phinstar

phinstar New Member

Nov 20, 2013
    Please dolphin fans, do not under estimate the panthers.

27. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dec 11, 2007
    Why would Dolphin fans do that?

Also, what would it even do?

CWBIII likes this.
  28. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Interesting question....

If Dion Jordan is used as a Spy against Cam Cameron...and makes an impact towards a Dolphins win..

Does this give Jeff Ireland any security?

Bpk likes this.
  29. vt_dolfan

How do you underestimate a team that just beat New England and San Fran?

This is gonna be a battle....no doubt about it.

30. vt_dolfan

Just wondering......if you aren't trolling...why did you name yourself deliriousphins.

CWBIII, Steve-Mo and Bpk like this.
  31. vt_dolfan

Throwing DOWN THE challenge......

Theres been a handful of you Panthers fans....talking up your game prior to Sunday's matchup. Non of us are goin anywhere, win , lose or draw.

I know youll be here if you win....

But will you man up and come back for your whuppin if you lose? Cuz...its real brave to talk bravado before the game, but I have seen it before, we win and .....chirp ....chirp....nowhere to be seen. So...lets hope if that's the case yall represent and show up. Don't ***** out.

32. phinstar

phinstar New Member

Nov 20, 2013
    If we lose, Ill be here, If we win, Ill be here

Panthers 31 Miami 17

Close until the 2nd half until the defense gets a couple of crucial stops and Cam and Co. break the game open

33. vt_dolfan

Well theres one brave enough to accept.....

Anyone else?

34. Agent89

Agent89 New Member

Nov 20, 2013
    They didn't put up points week 1 against Carolina....the next 6 weeks 20 pts was a low

35. Agent89

Agent89 New Member

Nov 20, 2013
    How do you come up with that?

36. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

Jordan is not quite ready for that assignment, according to Coyle. Also, he is not quite ready to go to college yet, according to Coyle.

37. Bpk

Bpk Premium Member Luxury Box

don't worry.

we are estimating them.

38. phinstar

phinstar New Member

Nov 20, 2013
  39. Frumundah Finnatic

Frumundah Finnatic U Mad Miami?

Dec 2, 2007
    Miami FL
    Given your oh-so brilliant screen name(no one here is delirious)
    I would say yes, you started this account because "hur duur Imma gonna troll me some Dolfag fans, and then Imma bang mah sister"

40. Zeke0123

Zeke0123 message board ******* Club Member

Nov 22, 2007
    The Dolphins are going to need some luck to win this game Carolina appears to be very well coached and talented Wake Wallace Grimes or Tanny are going to have to make some game changing plays and obviously Carolina is going to have be limited in that regard or it will probably get ugly for the Dolphins.

One positive from the last game the replacement players on the OL looked more capable last well than the OL has looked all season.