1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dumb Dolphins By Jason Cole

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by ATVZ400, May 22, 2008.

1. ATVZ400

ATVZ400 Senior Member

Mar 22, 2008
    parts unknown, NJ
    link to rest of story
    http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_y...F?slug=jc-miataylor052108&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Fin Fan In Cali likes this.
  2. THCMAN

THCMAN New Member

Dec 21, 2007
    Miami
    That's called, fanning the flames. :lol:

It seems that's their #1 priority, right after getting as much camera and radio time as possible. I guess it would be a good J-O-B, except I don't think they really get paid all that much. :pointlol:

3. phinphever

phinphever Punk, Make My Day!!

Dec 20, 2007
    Ocala, FL
    If anyone thinks JT didn't plan this all along is naive. Jt had no intention of playing this year if he didn't get a trade. My thinking is when parcells came on the team JT called and asked for a trade. Parcells wanted to keep him. Parcells called his bluff and told all of us JT is either playing with us or retiring. JT must have insisted forcing Parcells to see if he could get reasonable compensation. Mostly because they couldn't get descent compensation JT is still here. Jt wants to be traded and like a baby he thinks holding out will get him his way. I don't think we should trade him and make some other team better. Jt should play for us or retire.

DOLPHAN1 likes this.
  4. brandon27

brandon27 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 3, 2007
    Windsor, ON. CANADA
    I saw this headline today on yahoo sports and it made me cringe...

5. evz

evz Feral Druid Club Member

I used to like Jason Cole...

6. ColoradoPhin

ColoradoPhin New Member

May 4, 2008
    We were 1-15 with Jason last year....it is not like we are going to get any worse with him gone. So long JT.

7. phinfanuk

phinfanuk Season Ticket Holder

Dec 19, 2007
    I don't get the big deal, by missing training camp Jason Taylor all of a sudden will no longer be able to play football? This is Jason Taylor, future hall of fame candidate. I'm hoping everybody can get off his back and who knows, if the staff hadn't given him the silent treatment up until now maybe he would be here. If he is still a Dolphin, JT will come to play once the season starts.

gafinfan likes this.
  8. jdang307

jdang307 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 29, 2007
    San Diego
    You can get worse. You can get much worse. You get worse by getting rid of your best players who kept the team close in a lot of those games. NOt all losses are the same.

CrunchTime and gafinfan like this.
  9. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    I am not a fan of high five Cole but I agree with him in this article .The situation was mishandled by both parties .Sparano made it worse perhaps because of inexperience

We will miss JT when we will be trying to put pressure on the likes of Brady and Favre .I am sure they and the LTs are happy he is not in the division anymore .

10. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    I still think JT did his best to keep things quiet, but the fo, coach and the press made it into a circus.
    We're going to end up missing him and Zach more than anyone realizes.

CrunchTime likes this.
  11. Silverphin

Silverphin Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2007
    I already do miss them.

12. dolphindebby

dolphindebby Season Ticket Holder Luxury Box

Nov 26, 2007
    GA
    Me too. It's hard to see them in different unis. I hate not seeing them take the field with us.:no: