1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst Team in NFL

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by WhyaskWhy, Sep 30, 2016.

1. WhyaskWhy

WhyaskWhy Banned

Sep 30, 2016
    North Miami Beach
    Week after week, month after month, year after year my beloved Miami Dolphins. I have been a Miami Dolphins fan since 1970 with 4 season tickets with my dad and brothers since then and just can no longer that this crap that you continue to put on the field. This is not good for my health and refuse to continue to spend my hard earned money and time watching this crap. Ryan Tannehill is so bad I have no idea why you continue to believe in him.

I am trying but my time is this life is running out.

dolphin25 likes this.
  2. jw3102

jw3102 season ticket holder

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    I have been a fan since 1966 and attended well over 300 Dolphin games, home and away during the over 40 years I was a season ticket holder. Over two years ago my wife and I relocated from South Florida to Maui.

While the losses still pain me after 50 years as a Dolphin fan. Being 6000 miles from South Florida and living in paradise makes being a Dolphin fan a little easier to take. At least I no longer have to attend games and listen to locale radio while fans of the Jets and Patriots tell us how great their teams are and how our team sucks.

I can accept the negative comments from the Dolphin fans who have suffered through the last couple of decades of mediocrity or worse. I just don't miss the Jets and Patriot fans one bit.

Tin Indian and WhyaskWhy like this.
  3. WhyaskWhy

WhyaskWhy Banned

Sep 30, 2016
    North Miami Beach
    You say that you "CAN NOT accept the negative comments from the Dolphin fans who have suffered through the last couple of decades of mediocrity or worse" What are we suppose to do with this crap they keep putting on the field week after week, month after month, year after year decade after decade. Inexcusable and unacceptable.

4. jw3102

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    Sorry, I meant to say, "I CAN accept the negative comment of Dolphin fans". It still early here in Maui and I am still waking up and just missed the fact I added an apostrophe and T to the word can. I have since corrected my mistake. Thanks for correcting me.

5. WhyaskWhy

WhyaskWhy Banned

Sep 30, 2016
    North Miami Beach
    No worries, I had a feeling you misspelled. I am such a big dolphins fan I just can't stand how bad they continue to be year after year. You sir, have a good day...

6. Bumrush

Bumrush Stable Genius Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    We are terrible and terribly boring / predictable. If this team was losing 37-34 shootouts it would at least be somewhat exciting. It's the ****ing Truman Show around here.

dolphin25, WhyaskWhy and Shane Falco like this.
  7. bigballa2102

bigballa2102 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2013
    So CAL
    Been a dolphins fan for 30 years, live in California, I spendmoney on nfl Sunday ticket specifically for Miami games, I go to every game onthe west coast as far as Denver whenever they are here, I will be at san Diegoand LA rams in Nov. My liver takes huge hits every Sunday (sometimes Thursdays)watching this circus. We live on hopes people will pan out and every top tierteam lives on results.

WhyaskWhy likes this.
  8. jw3102

Sep 4, 2010
    Maui, Hawaii
    I fully understand your disappointment with the Dolphin organization. I thought I would miss going to the games when I moved to Maui. Yet with the team they have been putting on the field the past several years, I really don't miss going to the stadium at all.

Since you still live in Miami, I do hope you are able to see the team become a consistent winner again. Heck if that happens and I'm still around, I will fly back to Miami and attend a game in the renovated stadium. The way they are playing right now and the severe lack of talent on the roster, I doubt if I will be taking that trip anytime soon.

You too have a great day. Time for me to get my golf clubs and head to the golf course.

WhyaskWhy likes this.
  9. 'Phinomenal`Phanatic'

'Phinomenal`Phanatic' Member

Apr 3, 2015
    If football is life...life sucks.

WhyaskWhy, Tin Indian and DolphinGreg like this.
  10. dirtylandry

dirtylandry Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2015
    seeing the age group of this thread, all of you can relate to the fact that nothing will happen to this team until they get the next elite qb. I was kicked off finheaven.com for saying this exact same thing.

dolphin25 likes this.
  11. Dolphin Dundee

Dolphin Dundee Well-Known Member

Sep 27, 2015
    Yep i'm not even excited to watch any more games this year. Miami should have lost to the Browns multiple times and have to eek out a win in OT at home against the worst team ( i thought but now i know Miami is worse ) without many of their star players....Whats the point?

12. WhyaskWhy

WhyaskWhy Banned

Sep 30, 2016
    North Miami Beach
    Your prediction for the rest of the season?

13. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    No ones trying to kick pessimistic fans off this site. I want the entire team gone save for maybe a handful of guys and started a thread in club stating as such. But its not what you say but how you say it. We're trying to improve the way people interact with each other. Either people are on board or they arent....but if they arent then thats where theres repercussions.

14. WhyaskWhy

WhyaskWhy Banned

Sep 30, 2016
    North Miami Beach
    You are so correct Bumrush, this team is the same old same old year after year. Mediocre at best.

15. Onehondo

Onehondo Senior Member Club Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Chesapeake, Virginia
    Bottom line is, we have to accept it but we don't have to like it but we have no choice.

WhyaskWhy likes this.
  16. jeremy2020

jeremy2020 Active Member

Sep 8, 2010
    I don't know. Jets are making a claim to keep the Dolphins from even being the worst in the AFC East

17. dullfandan

dullfandan Active Member

Sep 15, 2013
    Charlotte N.C.
    I'm 40 and never liked any other team, I'm guessing 8 years old was when I started watching football.. I'm from ft pierce fl, been to 10 games in Miami and one here in Charlotte where I live now...

i will I'll never give up on my team ever, I will die a dolphin fan...

as as I assume you all will...

we had an elite qb in my life time and still no sb..

we had an elite defense, we had an elite rb, we even had an elite coach... jimmy Johnson?

ive watched other teams struggling and I look at how they are ran...

it seems the owners of this team have other agendas and winning isn't the on the agenda..

this is is my personal opinion.. football season is the worst time of year.. I seem to have more fun building up to the season and once it gets here I get this deep sense of depression b4 I even watch the first snap..

but it I love football and will be there for them no matter what cuz it quite possible im suffering from some sort of mental illness

18. DolphinGreg

DolphinGreg Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 7, 2014
    This is another good example of what's termed a "rant." We have a special forum dedicated to such threads.

Hopefully a Mod will relocate it as such.

19. dolphin25

dolphin25 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2014
    I watch other games and the other teams seem faster, have more energy, and hit harder. Miami is not far from the worst team in the league right now.

20. Tin Indian

Tin Indian Rockin' The Bottom End Club Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Palm Bay Florida
    I am a lifelong fan since I was 6. I have seen the Great years, the Really good years and now the total Crap years. I am really disgusted by what has become of this team since 2000. It has slowly disintegrated into the steaming pile we have now. This roster has so many holes it will take years to fix. I have backed and supported Tannehill all this time but his performance on the field the last 2 games in particular have turned me off of him completely. I just cant see what he will ever bring to this team to push us over the top. The scary part is now not only do we need 2 starting caliber guards, 2 OLB's (and maybe still a MLB), a nickle corner, a starting corner and a youth movement at both DE positions, but now we have to find a competent QB to replace Thill.

That is too much to hope for in one offseason. It just cant be done. I really feel sorry for Gase tbh. He really has his work cut out for himself. Joe Philbin's purge of what little talent we had here is hurting us badly.

All that said, this is my team and always will be. I just wish we could put together a competitive roster again at some point.

Peace!

21. mlb1399

mlb1399 Well-Known Member

Mar 6, 2010
    This team sure makes the NFL draft interesting....

Tin Indian and dolphin25 like this.
  22. WhyaskWhy

WhyaskWhy Banned

Sep 30, 2016
    North Miami Beach
    Bumrush, I so agree with you. I have been a Fin Fan since the early 70's and enough is enough. There is someone on here named Shane Flaco who disagrees and thinks the Dolphins are playing great despite the 1-3 record. He is also trying to get be banned for voicing my opinion about how bad the Miami Dolphins are playing. I just don't get it.. I sure hope Miami can turn it around and turn it around very quick before it is to late and have another failure season...

23. WhyaskWhy

WhyaskWhy Banned

Sep 30, 2016
    North Miami Beach
    You are so correct Dirtylandry. There is someone named Shane Falco who is trying to get me kicked of for speaking my displeasure of how the Miami Dolphins are playing. Ryan Tannehill is not and will not be a good QB for this team or any other team. I understand his protection is terrible but he has no awareness in the pocket and is deep ball accuracy is the worst.... Am I entitled to my 2 cents and be able to voice my opinion without being threatened to be banned?

24. WhyaskWhy

WhyaskWhy Banned

Sep 30, 2016
    North Miami Beach
    Thank you.....

25. Rock Sexton

Rock Sexton Anti-Homer

Mar 14, 2015
    All I know is we can thank Darren Rizzi and Bobby McCain for already providing our year-end review photos.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fin-O likes this.
  26. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Honest question....

If its so agonizing and terrible being a fan of this team....why do yall continue?

I just cant see following or being part of something that makes people so miserable. Four months at least....is being dedicated to something that makes people so unhappy. Seems like a lot of time to commit to being miserable.

Shane Falco likes this.
  27. Fin-O

Fin-O Initiated Club Member

Sep 28, 2015

If you are a true fan you can't just turn off your fandom. Not everyone is optimistic and happy-go-lucky after the hopes of firedog a good team are dashed by game 4.

It is possible to be pessimistic and remain a fan. Trust me. I wish I could like a different team.

dolphin25 and BigNastyDB13 like this.
  28. vt_dolfan

No I get that...but there are so many other aspects of the Dolphins that dont necessarily hinge on winning or losing. One..bad football is better then any good day at work. We have some young players like Laremy Tunsil who look like stars in the making. Discussing draft prospects...learning some great football info like the defensive breakdowns we get from Ronin....

Just dont focus on the negative..because then youll miss out some really good other things goin on here.

29. Stringer Bell

Stringer Bell Post Hard, Post Often Club Member

Mar 22, 2008
    The team performing poorly has little to no impact on me personally.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

30. Fin-O

Sep 28, 2015
    Watching them play like CRAP vs. the 2 Ohio teams that my city is flooded with has made me very grumpy. I'd look ridiculous saying two words about beating the Browns to my Browns fans buddies because we had to get a handful of unforced errors to be lucky enough to win. My Bengals buddies actually pity me, but remind me all the time of how I used to make fun of Andy Dalton who is clearly better than the QB of my fav team.

Im an angry fan. But that actually motivated me to go back to Club. To hear reasonable solutions on how to fix this roster.

dolphin25 likes this.
  31. vt_dolfan

Right... And those reasonable solutions is some really good football discussion. I mean... Getting in depth inside info and talking real football talk with people who really know their ****... Cant get better then that.

I live right here in NE and have to deal with craptastic Pat's fans... It sucks. But the NFL is cyclical. We will be back on top again. In the mean time.. Enjoy the ride.. It's a lot of fun.

Fin-O likes this.
  32. Rock Sexton

Rock Sexton Anti-Homer

Mar 14, 2015
    Same here man.

Been desensitized to it for a while now.

dolphin25 and BigNastyDB13 like this.
  33. Fin-O

Sep 28, 2015
    Yikes. I feel for you.

No really.

34. Rock Sexton

Rock Sexton Anti-Homer

Mar 14, 2015
    Fin-O where in Ohio are you?

35. Fin-O

Sep 28, 2015

Cbus...

12 min from the shoe. :up:

36. Fin-O

Sep 28, 2015
    We should've kept Rick Speilman, hired Mike Zimmer and traded for Sam Bradford it seems. :pity:

37. BigNastyDB13

BigNastyDB13 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2012
    That guy is one of the most clueless posters on this board. I wouldnt lose any sleep over him disagreeing with you. If you find yourself agreeing with his opinion is when you should start re-evaluating your intelligence. Nice kid. Dumb as a box of rocks.

dolphin25 likes this.
  38. BigNastyDB13

BigNastyDB13 Well-Known Member

Oct 12, 2012
    Yep. I used to look forward to games all week. Get super pumped right before kickoff and be upset or happy for days depending on the outcome. Now its just another day, something to watch and I get more excitement watching my Mets play. I cuss and laugh @ Dolphins game now. Less cussing and more laughing lately. Its easier to accept losing when you expect it. I sort of hope they go 3-13 so they can FINALLY draft a legit QB prospect. Its been too long. Maybe the handful of Tannehill homers will follow him to his new team. Talk about a dream :)

dolphin25 likes this.
  39. Rock Sexton

Rock Sexton Anti-Homer

Mar 14, 2015
    ...... fellow Met fan. :hi5:

BigNastyDB13 likes this.
  40. Rock Sexton

Rock Sexton Anti-Homer

Mar 14, 2015
    Nice.

My family is from Cleveland, so lots of Buckeyes in there. Also, my good buddy out here in AZ runs the young Buckeye Alumni association.

Fin-O likes this.