1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

On the way to Cinci!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by BAM, Sep 28, 2016.

1. BAM

BAM New Member

Sep 28, 2016
    Newburgh, Indiana
    Taking my son to his first Dolphins game on Thursday night, Hope to tailgate with some fellow Phin Fans before the game.
    Don't let a little rain shut you down.
    This is a early 16th birthday present for my son and want it to be memorable time. Can't Wait!

Bret McBride
    Newburgh, Indiana

RGF, Paul 13, 3Pmi and 3 others like this.
  2. vt_dolfan

vt_dolfan Season Ticket Holder Club Member

We cant lose now! Please wish your son a Happy Birthday from all of us at ThePhins.Com! Cant wait to have you tell us all about the trip when y'all get back!

[​IMG]

BAM and Unlucky 13 like this.
  3. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    Have fun, and hopefully you get to see a win in person! They won the time I saw them play there in 2010.

And welcome to the board!

4. CrunchTime

CrunchTime Administrator Retired Administrator

Nov 23, 2007
    Welcome to the site.Have fun and come back to share your thoughts and experiences.

5. Fin-O

Fin-O Initiated Club Member

Sep 28, 2015
    I will be there with the wife and her sister n new hubby. They have some pretty good food within walking distance from the stadium. After the game Id steer clear of the tailgate areas, I was there for a Sun Night game about 10-12 years ago (AJ Feeley pick to house, greatest memory was Will Poole shutting down C.Johnson) lots of drunk hillbillies running their jibs after a full night of canned beer to drink....wouldnt want to see your son exposed to these loud mouth bums. Other than that you shouldn't have any issues, enjoy the game!

Paul 13 and BAM like this.
  6. Paul 13

Paul 13 Chaotic Neutral & Unstable Genius Staff Member

Dec 3, 2007
    awesome, have fun and hopefully enjoy the W.

7. Beth641

Beth641 Banned

Sep 14, 2016
    Happy Birth day to your son. All the best and welcome here.. even I'm also new here :)

CrunchTime likes this.