1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bobby McCain off PUP; Din Jordan?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by dirtylandry, Jul 30, 2016.

1. dirtylandry

dirtylandry Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2015
    Ok, some good news in regards to corner. I still think we need to bring a veteran in. I "heard" they brought in four, don't know who, but I would suspect two of them would be Cro and Hall.

Dion Jordan is apparently looking for a clinician that will evaluate him. The bigger picture is that in three days, he is either cut or earns a roster bonus of close to $2M. My gut is Miami is quietly shopping him before they cut him. I personally hate this, because I think the risk is small to see if you have something special with a new staff.

2. daphins

daphins A-Style

Mar 22, 2008
    As a Duck fan I agree, however I also see the rational for paying and using a roster spot on a guy who is 1 puff away from a lifetime ban. It'd be REALLY hard to trust that, even with his potential talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Galant

Galant Love - Unity - Sacrifice - Eternity

Apr 22, 2014
    Could be that this conditional 'partial' reinstatement gives the Dolphins a backdoor out of having to pay the bonus.

Just speculation.

4. dirtylandry

dirtylandry Well-Known Member

Aug 2, 2015
    Jordan is indeed in the building

5. Dol-Fan Dupree

Dol-Fan Dupree Tank? Who is Tank? I am Guy Incognito.

Dec 11, 2007
    He owes Miami $3.3 million, so the $1.7 million could be used to repay that debt to Miami.

Tin Indian likes this.