1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Switched from FH - Balls Deep

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Rickysabeast, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Rickysabeast

Rickysabeast Royale With Cheese

Jul 26, 2016
    Hi all,

I went with my screenname from when I was an avid poster on FH about a decade ago. I was also known as Balls Deep. I used to hang with inFINSible and OZZY and heard they switched over here due to it being a better environment over here. So far, it looks like they were right.

As for my fandom, I've been a Phins fan since Dad got me a Miami Dolphins bike when I was 5. He worked for Marriott and had a lot of dealings with Griese, Shula etc back in the late 70's. I'm not a casual fan. I'm a live and die based on how my Phins play. My favorite Phins of all time are Marino and Zach.

For this year, my expectation is a wild card spot. I think Tannehill will improve with Gase's tutelage and more importantly stay upright with the addition of Tunsil. Amazing thing to me is that we have 3 (now hopefully 4 all work OL players when they aren't injured right in from pdf one of the most sacked NFL's who is supposed to be a deer from an agility standpoint. Odd that he gets sacked so often.

Anyways, I'm stoked to be here and look forward to some healthy conversations and most importantly watching the Phins kick butt this year.

Go Phins!

2. RoninFin4

RoninFin4 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Dec 11, 2007
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Welcome! ThePhins is a great site. I remember you a bit from my time at FH as well.

Rickysabeast likes this.
  3. SICK

SICK Lounge Moderator

Nov 29, 2007
    Charlotte NC
    Welcome - I was SickFinFan33 over there. As you see, we just shortened it a bit over here :lol:

Let me know if you have any site questions! Welcome aboard. Go Phins!!!

CrunchTime and Rickysabeast like this.
  4. Boik14

Boik14 Season Ticket Holder Club Member

Nov 28, 2007
    New York
    Welcome. I remember you from FH vaguely. Its been so long its all vague from that place. :lol:

Hope you are correct about the wild card! Really like the Gase hire but taking a wait and see approach with this roster.

Rickysabeast and CrunchTime like this.
  5. RevRick

RevRick Long Haired Leaping Gnome Club Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Thomasville, GA
    Howdy....
    I remember you well.. We posted some together, and played with some of the others (not as well, perhaps!)
    Good to see you here..
    Same handle here - RevRick

Rickysabeast likes this.
  6. the 23rd

the 23rd a.k.a. Rio

Apr 20, 2009
    Tampa Area
    welcome!

7. mrduongonline1

mrduongonline1 New Member

Aug 13, 2016
    Its been so long its all vague from that place. I remember you a bit from my time at FH as well.

8. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit Senior Member

Nov 25, 2007
    Welcome. This forum will keep your sanity unlike FH... I can't read that forum without thinking... "wtf?"