1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EA Sports Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 - courses????

Discussion in 'Gaming Forum' started by BigDogsHunt, Jul 4, 2016.

1. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    I know its somewhat outdated of a game, on PS3 of course, however, my nephew has been asking for some courses that you needed to buy via online long ago, but no longer available via the system to connect and download, etc.

So, for the EXPERTS on the gaming forum, does anyone know where these may exist to be acquired??

Any help would make him happy.:up:

2. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    I have the game myself, though I haven't played it in years. If they aren't available via the PSN, then I'm afraid that there probably isn't any way for you to get them any more. Five years isn't a terribly long time for some video games, but sports ones often end support for prior titles within about two years, because they want you to buy the new version.

3. BigDogsHunt

BigDogsHunt Enough talk...prove it!

Nov 27, 2007
    DC Metro Area
    Yeah, thats my fear. Was hoping another site or location may exist that could offer the download of the courses. Shame.

4. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    I know Operation Sports is a website that often will keep defunct sports titles rosters up to date for years after their release so that might be a good place to start.

Here is a link to their golf forum: http://www.operationsports.com/forums/golf/

May want to post a thread there.

I checked Google and couldn't find anything else. However, if you can find someone who downloaded the courses they may share them with you.

Just some thoughts. Good luck.

5. Unlucky 13

Unlucky 13 Team Raheem Club Member

Apr 24, 2012
    Troy, Virginia
    If he were doing a PC version, then its very likely there would be other sources, but with a PS3 game, its set up so that your only choice is to get it from the source.

6. sking29

sking29 What it takes to be cool

Dec 9, 2007
    East Tennessee
    I was unsure if he asked someone who had downloaded the dlc in the past who had the dlc tied to their PSN account/download history perhaps they would allow him to download the dlc from their PSN account. It's how people shared games back in the day on PS3 and the download should be tied to that PSN user so they could download it again if need be. However this may not work if the dlc has been erased from the PSN and he may have to be logged in as that user to play those levels.

Not sure, was just throwing it out there.